Why is the VAPE PEN 22 not charging and how to fix it?

KomaTexada

Hello, I have an e-cigarette vape pen 22 unused for a month and when I wanted to light it, it was discharged, I connected it to the charger under the USB port, the red diode lights up, which means charging, but after half an hour when it should charge at least a little after turning it on 5 clicks 4 times blinking red and not working how to fix it?

Your vape pen might have a battery problem. When it blinks red and doesn't work even after charging, it's often a sign that the battery has worn out, mainly if you haven't used it for a while. I had a similar issue with one of my old vape pens. No matter how much I tried to charge it, it wouldn't work. Vape pen batteries can deteriorate over time if they sit unused.

In my case, I decided to get a new vape pen. I opted for the Zero Nicotine Vape Plant this time. They have some tasty flavours, and I went for the tropical fruit mix, which was super refreshing. The best part is that it has zero nicotine, which I prefer as I'm trying to reduce my nicotine intake.