Let's talk about vinegar: Vinegar is an item you should definitely keep around the house for its utter versatility. As the uses of vinegar go beyond the kitchen, vinegar can also be a great and smart addition to your beauty regimen. This article shows 7 beauty tips and tricks that will help you stay beautiful without spending a fortune and giving solutions to your beauty problems with a product you already have in your kitchen:
1. Age Spots: Vinegar mixed with onion juice may help reduce the appearance of age spots. Mix equal parts onion juice and vinegar, and dab onto the age spots. After several weeks of this daily routine, the spots should lighten.
2. Problem skin: Oily skin can be controlled with a mixture of half apple cider vinegar and half cool water. The mixture works as an astringent. You can also freeze this solution into ice cubes and use it as a cooling facial treatment on a hot summer day. Make a paste of honey, wheat flour, and vinegar, then use it to lightly cover a new outbreak of pimples. Keep the paste on overnight, and rinse it off in the morning. This should accelerate the healing process.
3. Hair Conditioning: Vinegar is a great hair conditioner and can improve cleanliness and shine. For simple conditioning, just add 1 tablespoon vinegar to your hair as you rinse it.
4. Cleansers and Toners: Use a mixture of half vinegar, half water to clean your face. Then rinse with vinegar diluted with water, and let your face air dry to seal in the moisture.
5. For a healing bath: Mix a little apple cider vinegar in your bath water to let the anti-inflammatory properties soothe your itchy skin.
6. Hyperpigmentation Corrector: If you have discoloration caused by sun exposure or pregnancy, apply apple cider vinegar to the brown spots for 10 minutes at a time several times a day to reduce the appearance.
7. Bath Soak: A cup of apple cider vinegar in your bathwater will smooth and soften skin.
So, what are you waiting for? Head to the kitchen and grab some vinegar!