Hi all,

I have a Graco Contour Electra cot in very good condition for sale as I bought this as an extra cot in additional to the one I had placed at my babysitter's place. The cot comes with a diaper changing station and adjustable bassinette (where you put the mattress) so it is suitable for newborn baby and can also be converted into a playpen (see picture) when baby grows older.

I have always used an additional mattress on top of the original mattress (see beige mattress at the base of cot in 3rd picture) that comes with the cot so mattress has never been used before (see picture with mattress).

The cot can also be dismantled and easily portable as the base has 2 wheels with 4 legs. I have listed some of the features and benefit of the cot below. I am letting it go at $150 (original price was $425). You can text or contact me at 92332860 if you are interested to view. Self collection or for delivery, add $20.

Features and benefits for Graco Contour Electra Cot

• Cot and removable changing table suitable from birth to around 3 yrs
  • Raised bassinette suitable for newborns and it can be adjusted to convert into a playpen (see picture) when baby grows older and can stand/pull themselves up
  • Electronics module with soothing sounds to put baby to sleep
  • mattress pad (included) creates a comfortable nap space
  • Hanging bar with toys over included (not shown in my picture as I have removed it)
  • Quick, easy umbrella set up and folding, with two wheels for mobility and carry bag included
  • Dimensions73cmxW104xH91cm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cot & mattress.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	110886