Hi parents or parents to be , as usual been a kiasu parent and daddy went to buy and buy for my newborn so now hope to have a chance to clear my stuff and also hopefully help parents from buying expensive stuff sometimes locally and can help you all save , so pse support me cheers .

Motorola baby monitor mbp 43/2: 1 month old . Dual digital baby monitor from motorola able to pan ,tilt ,temperature monitor ,zoom play melody and much more , got this set from USA , singapore single set without pan already going for easily $300 plus !!! This set is a dual set with a 3.5 inch handheld ! and also it really turn not digital turn ,not to be missed going for ----$300 (still with box)

Medela pump in style : Use less than 5 times as wife is not producing enough ,so no point to lay it around the house , rather than to be with someone who need it more , local set selling too expensive close to $600 , this is a USA set , voltage transformer will be give by me ( this cost me $35 ) , selling for half the price ------$300

Dr Brown steamer : 2 month old local set , big and easy to use then other brand in my opinion , just that i dont't have so much stuff to steam since wife not pumping and mother in law not using it , going for ----$100 , will give Dr Brown 25 packet of milk storage bags too!!!!!(still with box)

Dr Brown milk warmer : Brand New local set , never use as no chance to use it ,digital and with blue light was told it a very nice warmer , going for $100 ,will give 1 new Dr Brown glass bottle !
(brand new in box)

Pigeon : Breast Pad ,bought too many so selling at discount ------$10 per box (only have 4 box left )

Prolink 1003wp : Local wireless ,Pan ,Tilt ,recording camera , can easily link to iPhone or Android
phones and can even use phone to control pan and tilt , fast connection and clarity compare to other brand , as I'm a kiasu parent .Good for monitor kids and baby at home ,you never know that feeling until like me when you can see your baby/child when you outside missing them !!! Still comes with 11 month warranty !!! going for ------$170

contact me : Gerri 90080622 cheers!!!