up for takes!
This is a discussion on want to sell Brand New Kids' Toys within the Baby Items forum, part of the Want to sell category; 1. Tomy Whistle n Go Puppy $18 - Make this cute puppy move with the blow of a whistle! Blow ...
1. Tomy Whistle n Go Puppy $18 - Make this cute puppy move with the blow of a whistle! Blow once to magically make the dog move forward; Blow twice and the dog moves diagonally backward. The excited puppy is so excited his ears move up and down as he moves!
2. Tomy Aquafun Splashy the Penguin $18 - With Tomy Aquafun Splashy the Penguin, bathtimes will never be the same! Simply wind up Tomy Aquafun Splashy the Penguin and place him in the water to watch him swim around the bathtub. He's perfect for making the most of bath times with your little one.
3. Intelligent Musical Piano $15 - Intelligent Learn and Play Musical Piano helps your child to learn about music while being entertaining. Helps child's creativity with sound recording ability and numerous musical modes for fun.
4. First Classroom Weight Game $10 - Excellent toy to help kids understand the concept of weight and let them compare weight of different things, learn how to balance the scale by adding and subtracting weights and things, enhance kids' math ability and develop their logical thinking.
5. Tomy Push & Sounds Percy $18 - Push along action with twice as much fun! Little engine drivers can choose from two sound effects; Thomas / Percy whistle and theme tune or engine and brake sounds. Push them faster and the chuffing sounds speeds up.
6. TOMY Light and Sounds Baby Car Mirror $28 - Characters appear on the mirror when parents press the handy remote control button, and move in time with different melodies to keep baby happy and occupied on the move. Baby Sshh melody helps to stop baby crying. Large mirror allows driver or passenger to get a perfect view of baby in the rear-view mirror whilst driving.
7. Emulational Car $18 - Modern and elegant emulational remote controlled car for kids.
All brand new in box. Please PM me if interested. Thanks
up for takes!