This is a discussion on Preloved hygiea double electric pump within the Breast Pump and Kits forum, part of the Want to sell category; Bought 3 years ago at around S$ 650 You will receive: 1) Enjoye-LBI breastpump 2) Electric power supply (or known ...
Bought 3 years ago at around S$ 650
You will receive:
1) Enjoye-LBI breastpump
2) Electric power supply (or known as transformer or adaptor)
3) Personal accessory set (flanges, tubings, mother's milk storage containers 4oz etc)
4) Mother's Milk storage cooler bag with ice pack
5) Chic breastpump/diaper tote bag with matching changing mat and waterproof bag
Battery can last for 3-4 hours after charging.
Suitable forBreastfeeding mothers who want the ease of double pumping and the power and convenience of rechargeable batteries
- Records your baby's cry or other sounds for playback during pumping
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (four hours of pump time when fully charged)
- Adjustable speed and suction controls
- Personal accessory sets allow use by multiple users
Product dimensions: 12.2 x 10.5 x 10.2 inches
(BabyCenter Editors' review*)Hygeia is the only breastfeeding company that has been endorsed by Leche League International – a hard-won seal of approval. How did they earn Leche's love? Users say the EnJoye is more effective than many Medela pumps but at lower price. While most breast pumps are not supposed to be used by more than one person (because of the risk of contamination inside the pump) the EnJoye pump is a closed system, which means that as long as you switch out the parts that touch your body, there's no risk in selling or giving away this pump when you're done with it.