This is a discussion on want to sell: Medela Swing Electric Breastpump (used for less than a week) within the Breast Pump and Kits forum, part of the Want to sell category; Bought prior to delivery then realised after delivery that a double pump would be more convenient for my wife so ...
Bought prior to delivery then realised after delivery that a double pump would be more convenient for my wife so we upgraded to the Freestyle.
Barely used and comes with original box. Retails for $200+. Willing to sell for $109 OBO.
- Compact, lightweight motor: Fits easily into purse or tote bag
- 2-Phase Expression technology: Produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ in the expression phase
- Convenient AC adaptor or battery power options: For charging and mobile pumping
- Single pumping kit with 24 mm PersonalFit™ breastshield: For comfortable, efficient pumping
- Easy-to-use vacuum controls: Let you choose your most comfortable pump setting
- Drawstring bag: Keeps you organized between pump sessions
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
- 1 - Motor unit
- 1 - PersonalFit 24mm (medium) breastshield
- 1 - Breastshield connector (pump body)
- 1 - Valve
- 2 - Membranes
- 1 - Tubing
- 2 - 5oz (150mL) breastmilk bottles
- 2 - Bottle lids
- 1 - Bottle stand
- 1 - Shoulder/neck strap
- 1 - AC adapter
- 1 - Drawstring bag
- 1 - Breastfeeding Information Guide
- Instructions for use