3 months old – bought in June 2013.
Selling at $260 (Add $10 for delivery).

Please sms/whatsapp me on hp: 9820-8045 if you are interested.

[you]Product Features:[/you]

· Seat up to max. 22.5 kg PER seat
· Quick-Fold with Automatic Chassis Lock
· Lightweight aluminium frame
· Less than 30.5 inches wide to fit through standard doorways
· Height adjustable handle
· Large under seat storage with access through front foot rest (front foot rest can be unzipped)
· Two additional storage pockets behind seats
· Separate large canopies with ventilation windows
· Front swivel wheels are lockable
· No re-thread, adjustable, five-point harness and head pad with reflective binding
· Infinite seat recline positions (seats can be fully reclined to flat position hence suitable for infants)
· Linked parking brake locks both rear wheels
· CLICK & GO integrated adapter system works with BRITAX CHAPERONE and B-SAFE infant car seats
· All-Wheel Suspension provides for a smooth ride
[Source of info: B-AGILE DOUBLE - Strollers - Britax USA]

[you]Additional Accessories included:[/you]

1. BRITAX CLICK & GO infant car seat receivers (unused brand new condition, see photo below)
o [Seller’s comment: apparently can be used with some infant car seats of other brand, please google to find out more]
2. Original BRITAX double stroller rain cover
3. Stroller organizer for storing bottles and small items

[you]Background and Review:[/you]

I bought this stroller for my twin boys during my 3 months’ stay overseas for marketing convenience. This is an impressive stroller! Very easy to navigate, even with one hand. My boys are already 5 years old and with both in the stroller, the weight surprisingly doesn’t make it strenuous to push. Wheels are really smooth and do not get caught on sidewalks. It’s even very comfortable to slow-jog with it.

The rain cover was purchased later when weather started to change and having experienced a few downpours, my kids were always perfectly dry and warm inside (unlike me…). The plastic used for the rain cover is quite thick so not flimsy at all. When folded up, it’s quite compact and handy to carry around.

Opening and folding up the stroller is really a breeze. Just pull up two straps in the seats and it folds up in one second.

Note: There is unfortunately an approximately 10cm tear on the front of the stroller next to the leg rest. It was caused by a bicyclist scraping the stroller while squeezing his way along a narrow sidewalk. This however does not affect the usability at all. However if aesthestics affects you easily, then you might not want to consider at all.

This stroller is unlikely to fit into the boot of a saloon car, unless it’s a big, spacious one. It would fit well in the boot space of a SUV type of vehicle or bigger.

For more reviews about this stroller, you may refer here: http://www.amazon.com/Britax-B-Agil...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints =1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back view.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	110936Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front view.jpg 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	110937Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Infant car seat brackets.jpg 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	110938Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Organizer 1.jpg 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	110939Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Organizer 2.jpg 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	110940Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rain cover (front).jpg 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	110941Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rain cover (side).jpg 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	110942Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Side view (close top).jpg 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	110943Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Side view (open top).jpg 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	110944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Storage basket.jpg 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	110945Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tear.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	110946