This is a discussion on Capella Stroller Comparison within the Year 2014 Mummy forum, part of the Mummy Meeting Place category; One of our bestsellers at Bestbaby is from the Capella stroller range . Customers come to us as we have ...
One of our bestsellers at Bestbaby is from the Capella stroller range. Customers come to us as we have good product knowledge and there's not much details on Capella strollersout there in the market.
We have gone the extra mile and compiled a comparison of Capella strollers
The following are standard across all Capella strollers:
- Supports age group of 0 - 24 months
- Support child's weight up to 18 kgs
- Offers 99% UV protection, 0.3 g shock absorption and brain protection
Also the difference between the 2015 and 2013 models are:
- Different colours
- 2015 models have plusher and comfier premium fabric
- Slight differences in features for some models
Capella strollers offer a variety of features, some more than the rest. Most parents are interested in:
- Stroller weight: Generally the heavier strollers have better handling however lighter strollers are very popular for the day to day use as generally parents would have a fair bit to carry from handbags to diaper bags etc. When parents are alone and with no one else to help with the weight, a light stroller is God-sent!
- Reversible handle / Reversible Seat: During the younger years and even in crowded spaces, your little one would take comfort is seeing a familiar face so this is a very important feature.
- 4 wheel swivel: Better handling goes a long way when you want to push your stroller with one hand and for long walks. Ask any experienced parent or any guy for that matter - 4 wheel drives are for the win!
Contact us today for more details
Original post can be found at:
Capella Stroller Comparison