This is a discussion on want to sell: Peg Perego Pliko Switch Compact within the Year 2014 Mummy forum, part of the Mummy Meeting Place category; Selling pre-loved but well kept Peg Perego Pliko Switch Compact 2011 for S$500 (Bought at S$850 in Jun 2012) - ...
Selling pre-loved but well kept Peg Perego Pliko Switch Compact 2011 for S$500 (Bought at S$850 in Jun 2012)
- FREEBIES: TRAVEL BAG (worth S$60), SEAT LINING FOR ADDITIONAL CUSHION (Silver Lining Brand)
- Used for about a year
- Condition: 9/10
- Selling because dear son prefers to walk now
- Great for shopping/walking in all terrains
- Reversible seat: Can face out or face the parent
- Can fully recline: Suitable from birjth
- Very sturdy
- Adjustable handle with rubber insert: Suitable for all heights
- Five-point seat belt
- Leg rest can be adjusted to three positions
- Its umbrella fold-up mechanism works with the seat fastened in place in either position. This is undoubtedly one of our most practical strollers, enabling mothers to keep an eye on their little ones without denying them the pleasure of investigating their surroundings when they are a little older.
- Wheels with suspension, swiveling or locking at the front, with central brake at the rear.
- Can use Chasis with Primo Viaggio infant car seat making the system travel system compatible, available separately.
- Front bumper hinges open for access to baby or removes for toddlers.
- Holder for baby's bottle or parent's drink.
- The child's favorite toy can be hung from the hood.
Country of Manufacture: Italy
Basic Weight: 9.9 kg
Maximum Seat Capacity:18 kg or 40 lbs (or somewhat an average 4-5 year old)
Folded Size: 51.5 x 98.5 cm
Open Size: 56.5 x 101 x 85.5 cm
Age Range: From 0 months
Seat Recline: Yes
Reversible Seat: Yes
Price down to S$450...
Last edited by mangobees; 08-08-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Sold to a nice mummy