This is a discussion on PSLE Oral (Stimulus-based Conversation) Workshop within the Languages, Speech and Drama forum, part of the Enrichment Discussion - Kiasu Parents category; PSLE Oral (Stimulus-based Conversation)Workshop (Primary 6 Students) Hi all, we are excited to announce that we are in the midst ...
(Primary 6 Students)
Hi all, we are excited to announce that we are in the midst of preparing our PSLE Oral English Workshop for 2016. To help prepare your children for the upcoming PSLE English Oral on 18th/ 19th August, we will be organising a crash course focusing on the essential techniques for stimulus-based conversation. Come join us and see your children increase in confidence as they gear up for the oral examination!
If you have any queries and would like to speak to us about the workshop, do give us a call at 8311 6157 or email us at email@example.com.
Workshop 1: 9th July (Saturday) and 16th July (Saturday)
Workshop 2: 30th July (Saturday) and 6th August (Saturday)
Time: 4 pm to 6 pm for each session, 2 sessions for each workshop.
PSLE Oral English Blog Posts
Check out our oral posts and tips below to have a glimpse of the technique that will be covered to tackle this new PSLE oral component during the workshop!
- PSLE English | Oral Conversation: Free SG50 Sample Practice + Model Answers
- PSLE English Tips | Oral: Types of Questions in Stimulus-Based Conversation
- PSLE English | Oral Conversation: Filling your Story with Details Easily + Free Revision Cards
- PSLE English Tips | Oral: 8 Essential Steps for a More Successful Conversation
- PSLE English Tips | Oral: Stimulus-Based Conversation Checklist
- PSLE English Tips | Oral: Reading Checklist
Find out more about our workshops today!
Lil' but Mighty