This is a discussion on CraftySG Workshops (1st Edition) within the Art And Craft forum, part of the Enrichment Discussion - Kiasu Parents category; Crafty Singapore hopes to bring together people in Singapore who have a common interest in crafting. Goals include bringing about ...
Crafty Singapore hopes to bring together people in Singapore who have a common interest in crafting. Goals include bringing about awareness of the beauty of handmade products, bonding within the team, and sharing of craft-related information within Singapore.
Pick up a new skill or two from 8 of our craft workshops!
It's also more fun to learn with your friends. (:
30 July, 1-3pm:
1. Garden Of Love Name Tag ('co-nie Design)
2. Paper Quilled Earrings (Paper Splash)
3. Knit A Snood (Wish I Were Stitching)
4. Basic Bracelet Beadstitching (Craft Society)
30 July, 3.30-5.30pm:
5. 3D Miniature Quilling Pendants (Just Love Crafts)
6. Miniature Satay (Fun With Artz)
7. Leather EZ-Link Card Holder (Barangshop - D'Crafts Studio)
8. Artisanal Aromatherapy Candle (Mojo Atelier)
Register at http://bit.ly/craftysgworkshops1
Last edited by uniquegrabs; 25-07-2016 at 05:17 PM.