HOME PRIVATE TUTION (Start immediately!)

(This is not from a tuition agency)

Want to improve your child’s results? Make good use of this December holiday to brush up your child’s learning skills!

The main purpose of this tuition crash course is to revise the past year syllabus and build a strong foundation for your child before he/she enrolls into the next academic year. (i.e. if your child has just finished Sec 3 exams and is about to enter Sec 4, however he/she did not score well for Sec 3 examinations. Thus, going up to Sec 4 to learn more advanced techniques will bring a huge strain on your child. This crash course will revise what your child has learnt in Sec 3 and amend your child’s mistakes in order to build a smooth transition for your kid to advance in Sec 4 next year).

Many parents tap on the December holidays to equip the kids with advanced learning years to prepare them for the next academic year. However, trust me, a strong foundation is way more important to advance your child’s learning skills quickly and most effectively.

I am a final year female undergraduate, aged 22 years old, currently enrolled in Nanyang Technological University. I have 2 full years of tutor experience, taught specially in Mathematics and Science (Bio/Chem).

I’m able to tutor subjects from Level Secondary 1 to 4, in Mathematics (A-Mathematics, E-Mathematics), Pure/Combined Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics).

The following are the total tuition rates for a month:

- 8 classes in a month of December,
- 2 times a week,
- 1.5 hours/class,

However, I will be offering a 10% DISCOUNT OFF the total original rates, EXCLUSIVELY for this December crash course.

Sec 1:
Original: $240 (considering $20/hr)
NOW: $216 (SAVE $24!)

Sec 2:
Original: $300 (considering $25/hr)
NOW: $270 (SAVE $30!)

Sec 3:
Original: $360 (considering $30/hr)
NOW: $324 (SAVE $36!)

Sec 4:
Original: $420 (considering $35/hr)
NOW: $378 (SAVE $42!)

More details:

- Available for 1-to-1 or group tuition (depending on demand or preferences).

- Most preferred venue: My house (Fernvale, opposite Seletar Hills Estate)
- Other considerable venues: North-East (Sengkang, Buangkok), North (Yio Chu Kang, Yishun)

- Timings are negotiable.

Get your child ready to build a strong foundation now!

If you are interested, please contact me, Miss Ang, at or 9690 2883.

Hope to hear from you soon.