Dear Parents,

I am a specialized male Maths tutor for primary and secondary levels. I was consistently ranked among the top 3 performers in maths in my schools previously. I have been giving tuition for the past 7 years and my students' results have always been improving. As such, I am very well-versed with the syllabus. In addition, I also have students taking the IB syllabus. I scored distinctions for both my AMaths and EMaths in my secondary school's day.

From my experience, I have came across many different types of students, be it boys or girls to know that each student has different learning capabilities and personalities. Some respond well to certain methods while others may not. I will be using different teaching methods to ensure each one of them gets the best out from my lessons. I find it very satisfying and rewarding when my students do well in school.

I started tutoring Mathematics when I was appointed a peer tutor to my classmates back in my secondary school's days and have not looked back since. I am currently in my final year reading Mathematics in NTU graduating in May 2015 and would most probably become a full time tutor after I graduate.

I am located at AMK and would be keen to take up any Mathematics' assignments from different areas as long as my schedule permits. I do have a really flexible schedule though. I am confident in my ability to improve your child. I really look forward to helping your child get to where he/she deserves and I hope to hear from you soon.

I can be contactable at 9_2_9_7- 6_0_4_3

Results from my students in 2014:
1) Pri 6 girl (2014) -> From B in Pri 5 to A in Maths for PSLE
2) Pri 6 boy (2014) -> From E in Pri 5 to B in Maths for PSLE
3) Pri 6 boy (2014) -> From you in Pri 5 to C in Maths for PSLE
4) Sec 1 girl (2014) -> From C in PSLE to 75% in Maths in Secondary 1 final exam