Hi everyone, my name is Elton.
I currently have a database of tutors for the next 5 months so do contact me asap if you need tuition!
I have just over 500 tutors with varying qualifications willing to teach lower secondary and upper secondary.
If you are interested, do whatsapp me/message me @ 9748 2040 the following and i will do my best to help you:
1. Your budget per month ( Market price for lower sec ranges from: $130 to $300, depending on the number of subjects, and upper sec from: $140 to $320)
2. Your location
3. The subjects to be taught (can be more than 1)
4. Minimum qualification (Diploma/A'lvl/Pre-graduate/Degree/Masters) *do note that more experienced, would cost slightly more
5. MOE/NIE registed teacher/none
6. Preferred gender/any
7. Preferred race/any
Thank you.
Oh just another note to emphasize. There WON'T be any extra charge if you find a tutor through me because i will help persuade/negotiate with the tutor to tutor under your budget.
Furthermore, if you were to sign up with me, you will receive a free e-learning account which grants you unlimited access to a database of past year papers for your child to practise.
If you want to know more, feel free to contact me via Whatsapp/Message (preferred) and i'll get back to you asap!!!
Have a nice dayyy~