This is a discussion on Forum Rules within the Forum Rules, Technical Issues, User Feedback, Post Testing & Advertising. forum, part of the House Rules category; No trolling. dont't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not ...
- No trolling. dont't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll.
- Attack the message, not the messenger. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. No member is allowed to engage in public personal attacks on any other member.
- Personal attacks are defined as Personal, Racial, Ethnic, and/or Gender based insults, slurs, or derisive comments.
- All complaints need to be communicated privately using either PM, "Report this Post" feature and/or EMail.
In the event of this, the offending post will be edited or removed, and the offending party shall receive no more than two (2) private warnings via PM and/or EMail, and one final Administration warning.
- If the behavior continues, the member will be banned for a week, and upon a repeat incident, banned permanently.
This will apply to all other community members as well.
- All we want is a little community kindness and no attacks. Let's all work together to accomplish this.
- No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. Simple rule. Administrator's judgment applies here. Sexually suggestive images will be heavily scrutinized. We'd like for our readers to be able to visit the site at work and share with friends without fear of retribution.
- Post in the right forum! Even if it's only humor, an observation, or angst, if it's about something that we have a forum for, post it there. Resist the temptation to post something off-topic because you think you'll get "better responses" in a particular forum.
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
- Each MummySG member may have only one account.
- Do not place foul language/dialect in thread subjects.
- And of course, NO SPAMMING. No excessise commercial-oriented/mass ordering posts.