1. Nurturestar at telok blangah
- Plus/minus: condition is great but staffs are (I dont't know how what to describe). Anyway, at the end, I gave up. Becuase I am looking for more caring preschool for my little girl rather than just focusing outlook.
2. Cherie Hearts @ Bukit Purmei Pte Ltd
- Because my son is in K2 there, so I thought of trying my luck to get more discount. Surprising the new branch director was really friendly and helpful. She revisited me again the curriculum and show me around. I noticed that she was also quite a hands-on person. more important, I got enrollment discount because of her brother was in K2. Ryan is studying at Radin mas right now, and he is coping well. Especially his Chinese and English (thank to Rochelle and Sally), I dont't have to worry about his weakness in Chinese anymore. I guess he made quite a good progress in K2. This centre is also undergone some makeover projects by the new owner, on weekend without disturbing kids. Overall Yes for me, at the school fee is about 720 before discount. after subsidy, i am able to afford
3. Cherie Hearts @ Harbourfront
- It is far from my house, no doubt they had a good reno. But short of staff.
Have been greated with good attitude, but they seemed no time to show me more. the whole visit was pleasant but not too details. not sure about hte fee, but guess it could be around 900++ due to exp. in rental. It is way beyond my budget since I have 2 kids and got to save some $$$ for my kids.