Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

28 month son doesn't want me

This is a discussion on 28 month son doesn't want me within the Home Life, Relationships & Finance forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hi all. Can anyone advise me, I dont uds whenever my hus and I went back to my in laws ...

Worthy Lady
    28 month son doesn't want me

Hi all. Can anyone advise me, I dont uds whenever my hus and I went back to my in laws place. Coz my mother in law take care of my son. So we need to go back n fetch him. Everytime we went back I wanna hug him or talk to him he will like , .. like I totally invisble. And doesn't want me to carry him too. I really dont uds n quite heatpain. I as a mother teach him play with him after work but he seems to prefer my mother in law then me.
    Can anyone advice me? How To spend more time with him?? As I believe our working hours is standard.

Worthy Lady
    Re: 28 month son doesn't want me

Hi pepper12,

i understand what you r going through. on weekends, its the best time to spend time with them. I realise that my kids use to behave like that because we are not very close as i am always busy at work and trying to earn enough to feed the family. My child spends alot of time with my mother in law, basically he went to her place every day except weekend, so i decided to devote myself to them on the weekends and public holidays. thought it seems not enough time as compared to the time spent at your mother in law place, but it will work and you will see a whole lot difference.