errmmm....will it really happen?
This is a discussion on $$$ - How to start business online? Make money online? within the Home Life, Relationships & Finance forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hihi, I start this topic because I know lots of moms here have your blogs or websites selling some products. ...
I start this topic because I know lots of moms here have your blogs or websites selling some products. And I also visited some of buddies websites here and feel that your business have lots of potential to grow.
I have almost finished my course in Internet Marketing and I know how to start business online, how to grow your existing business, how to attract more free traffic and how to make money online. (I'm not promoting any of my business here!)
I just want you to share with me what is the questions you have in your mind about online business.. what you like to know more about make money online.. etc etc..
I just hope with my knowledge in IM i could share more in my own blog and at the same time help more moms earn at home.
errmmm....will it really happen?
Yeah.. I (and many others I know) are still quite blur as to how to pple actually make $$ outta simply blogging.
huh.. your question izzit "make money online izzit a real thing?" ???
I'm collecting the questions list, so must confirm your question. hehe..
Haha looking forward to your answer!
1) yes of coz making money online is possible but if we start it right will it really succeed? Starting a website to sell our business or services? To me this kind is simply a marketing tool. The website of eg, if you doing interior designing business you upload yr portfolio and let the public see your works. So tats another media of reaching the public.
2) If referring by purely selling things online, yes, my niece has been selling stuff online, she is making money indeed, not big bucks but are bonuses to her pocket money. Are you referring to this kind or another kind? Coz this kind is pretty straightforward. Either you buy it or you ignore it. And attracting more traffic to the website does not mean it generates businesses, because ultimately you still need to look at what products they are selling and whether you have taken a fancy to it. And it works only as a retail shop but online. Pple transfer money and she meet up the person to pass them the stuff.
3) coz i came across so many "tired of being your own boss??" "make money online" things that says once pple click wadever thingy it generates income. Are you referring to this or what? Coz maybe i dont really know about all these things but it seems unrealistic??? Enlighten me please?
So my question is does this really happen if i am referring to no. 3? Altho i dont know how it works??
Last edited by CanCanMum; 03-12-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Same same as what cancanmum asked in Q3 I suppose.
I never had advertisements on my site till as of late. I sell teaching materials for young children/parents/teachers, have sold a few through word of mouth. but yet to put it up online.
am still thinking how do I wanna go about doing it.. so reading up alot lately about internet marketing and advertising. Can't spend too much! hehe
ok, i get what you ask and i know how to answer your questions.. But not here .. because story quite long and will put it in proper and easy to understand manner.
no problem. you have a very good start.. just need to go with a correct way to get your business up..
so where will you put huh dear moon?
thanks babymoon. i saw your site, is informative. looking forward to reading into it when I got more time.
yes it doesnt hurt to have an inquisitive mind.
true .. especially related to $$$$ ... hahaha...
hi cancanmum, gzifa & colours,
these few days i got lots of questions and to post the answer in my blog i still need some time. so i decided dont't want to let you all wait too long.. here i answer your questions. =)
those websites claim that can make money online are very attractive but seems unrealistic? ok.. make money online is true but there are lots of programs and it all depends on how much you know and understand how to market online (in short IM - internet marketing).
company has website doesn't mean they know IM. try google "singapore interior design" whose company is the #1 at search result? the company rank #1 is the company who knows IM.
your niece selling online but if she knows how to market online to get her websites found by more customers, she get more business. eg. when ppl google "singapore hand made earrings" your website is the #1 and you get more potential customers.
ppl who wants to make money online and later they said these are scam because 1)maybe the program not good
2)the company not paying them commission
3)they simply dont't have enough IM knowledge
and i find that the #3 is the most common.
blogging can make money? sure, why not?! there are ways or even step by step guide on how to blog to profit. All you need to know is just how to market your business or website online then you can make money.
Is IM difficult? Is not difficult, just like business marketing but here just change to the Online Environment and if you get the correct guidance.
I know have in depth knowledge about IM and I want to help on those moms that:
1) want to have own home business
2) dont't want to be full time working mum for another 10 yrs
3) want to have more time with kids
4) soon can become a WAHM but earn full time income
5) want to earn money online but dont know how to start
i will give the information in my blog SOON for FREE! =)
well let me think what I did..
1) Posted at most of the free ad sites.
2) My partner promoted thru word of mouth, since she knows more moms,dads, etc
But that about it. Alot more I can do/should do! haha but lying low for awhile, coz the new range of products not ready yet.
I read about 'meta tags', that should help during searches too. never did it though, isn't the title enough?
NO. 1 & 2 are what ppl normally do. You can do more of course. =)
meta tag or title tag is under topic of SEO. this is generally how to let ppl get your website thru search engine.
it's about how you put your title, content and web URL correctly with your keyword..
eg. little red bus (keyword)
your URL, title and content whould have this keyword included. Get the idea? =)
ahh.. will go about ndoin that in the next change. thanks so much!
where were we?????
this is getting more and more "chimmgalogy"......
can we put the tips in a more "simple" way for simple minded mummy like me????
i am catching no balls liaoz....