Quote Originally Posted by Sleepybear View Post
confuselostsoul - Do look for a lawyer for advice as a good lawyer will be able to assess the situation for you.. Also, insist on monthly maintenance for your child.. Sorry to be $ minded, but he, as a father, has to contribute to the kid's expenses too..

Hello sleepybear, i will def ask $ from him for my girl.. I will ask CASH rather then asking him to pay for it..