New mums and mums to be....
Lessons learnt here.
1) get a confinement nanny even if your mum says no problem
2) if no.1 is not your cup of tea, at least get helper.
3) dont expect elderly to keep their promises. They brought us up and they have their own freedom. We can't expect them to be as energetic as when they were younger.
4) save lots of money, you'll need it
5) discuss and set plans with your husband. You'll need his support.
6) go to as many ifcs as possible and meet the principals. This is a backup.