Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Private Investigator

This is a discussion on Private Investigator within the Home Life, Relationships & Finance forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hi Everyone, I am not too sure where to post this, but I have a friend who is in need ...

Worthy Lady

Private Investigator

Hi Everyone,

I am not too sure where to post this, but I have a friend who is in need of a PI to help. Anyone here knows any PI to recommend? The only thing my friend is looking at is need to be cheap, as she is now earning alot.

Thank you very much.
    Kaykay2009 and samsixave like this.

Female Attendant

Re: Private Investigator

hi i do work in a pi company before as a pi so do you want to call my boss? you can e mail mi at april0002005@yahoo.com and what case are your friend want to find out and how much is her buget? hope this will help
    Last edited by april1130; 26-12-2009 at 10:46 AM.

PI will not come cheap.
    what kinda case?
    if its suspected case of adultery, best she can find the time n location then it will be cheaper.

Worthy Lady

Hi april1130,

Sent you an email, you saw?

Hi Ting,

Pie say sia, sa .. typo, is he not she.. Asking on behalf of my buddy, not too sure of the actual case too...

Worthy Lady

yes, I agree. To hire a PI, does not mean cheap is good.

I personally had experience it. I hired 2. The first one was cheap, but in the end didn't do the job for me. The second one, the price was a little bit expensive, but it was money worth.

Anyway, to hire a PI, it's better to get feedback from someone who had hire the services before. I have use a good and reliable PI. So if anyone is looking out for PI, can send email to my email at dinnie.looi@gmail.com
    Super-mum and mikki1980 like this.

Worthy Lady

I strongly suspect that my husband is having affair. I hint to him many times that if he really is having affair, let me know, i will forgive him. But if he still continue lying to me if he have affair and let me found out, i will divorce him. He was very confidence and promised that if i can get evidence of him having affair, he will give me everything and everything I want.

I am really confused, I want this marriage. but i dont't like to be lied to. I thought of hiring a PI, but i am not sure whether they can help me or make things worse.

Pls help me.

dont mind me but IMO, i find that your hubby might be having an affair outside, n he is like challenging you.
    what i think is, if he doesnt have an affair why must he say things like, if you can get evidence then he will give you everything.
    its like he is telling you he is hiding it very well.
    this is the kinda shit i hate most.
    its like you are left hanging there.

but of cos, i do not your hubby or why he passed such comments, so it is hard to judge.
    but from what i know, most guys will say things like NO OF COS IM NOT, rather then if you can find evidence then i will give you everything.
    honestly, if he is having an affair, what else can he give you? huh? glam bags? money? will that satisfy you? no right? i believe what you want is trust n love.

anyway, why do you strongly suspect that he is having an affair outside?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Female Attendant

I had a private investigation company. Basically we will go through with vlient his/her problem. If it worth going ahead for the investigation, some PI company will cope you cheap but later they will pull you investigation time which only take less than a week or so.

As now I am on confinement. You can call my office for my father, Mr Lim who own the business. He is a retiree CNB director. So he is very experiences just call and make enquiry. Let him know is refer by me, Sharen.

Actually, hiring the PI, is to confirm what you had been suspecting all the while. If it surface, are you ready to face it. WHat wil you do? Is it true that you will divorce or you will look for the 3rd party or you will give him another chance? forgive and forget? Is easy to do but hard to face the reality.
    Last edited by kavsha7677; 18-02-2010 at 02:35 PM.
    HazelDewi likes this.

Worthy Lady

i know many times cheap price does not means good service, BUT REALLY loking for somethings which suit my budget.

I am a stay at home mum, so my budget is limited, can't afford to spend too much. I think your dad might be over qualified for my job, my husband is just a simply layman.

Call it a wife six sense, i just know he is having affair through his behavour

Worthy Lady

Cool Re: Private Investigator

Quote Originally Posted by BETRAYED View Post
    i know many times cheap price does not means good service, BUT REALLY loking for somethings which suit my budget.

I am a stay at home mum, so my budget is limited, can't afford to spend too much. I think your dad might be over qualified for my job, my husband is just a simply layman.

yes bretrayed, i agreed with you. Cheap doesn't necessary means lousy, expensive donesn't means sure to be good.

I have also hired PI before. The boss of the company also claims to be also a ex CNB director, a malay. But when the investigation was carry out, they keep on losing my husband claiming that he was alert and when i ask the boss, he say that he dont't do the job, he get his men to do it. If want him to do it personally then have to pay more. It;s like buying branded goods.

I really want to get to the bottom of the truth and hired another one. His charges are not expensive but was very hardworking and finally able to get me the results. I am not recommend any PI here, but just want others to be careful. dont't hired just because that person claim that they are good, make sure you know they are really doing the job, and not just boasting.

Female Attendant

Some ladies went for BaZi (八字) consultation to double confirm this kind of issues.. cos BaZi never lies.. instead of spending so much $ to hire a PI and worry not doing a good job.

Do email me: giggslim@singnet.com.sg
    if you wanna find out more info..

Hope I can provide another effective solution within your budget..

Hi,

Would you consider marriage counselling?

From what I read, maybe you guys need to talk things out? If your hubby is not having an affair but you're suspecting that he is, could it be that the trust is no longer there? If your hubby is having an affair, could it be because there's something he's unhappy with at home?

Do you and your hubby talk things through about finances and stuff like that?

I believe in all things, it's helpful to get to the root of things. Once you find the root, you will be able to solve the issues at hand.

Worthy Lady

diymummy, i am sure, cos i have seen some intimate sms on his hp.

I believed that no matter any problems with husband and wife does not justify him to have a affair, unless i cheated on him first.

i am really angry with ppl cos whenever the husband had affair, some ppl will say the wife not caring or things to justify the husband wrong doing.

the roots of the problem is he is sick of me after so
    many years of marriage. what can i do? i am stay at home mum, i have to take care of the family, not like those tai tai.

Giggslim, can we use the result of BaZi (八字), for court use? haha.....
    If PI, can't get the result, then how do i know what you say in Baizi is true? lIKE WHAT you SAY, BAZI, dont't lies, but the person telling the bazi might lies, just to earn moremoney

diymummy, i am sure, cos i have seen some intimate sms on his hp.

I believed that no matter any problems with husband and wife does not justify him to have a affair, unless i cheated on him first.

i am really angry with ppl cos whenever the husband had affair, some ppl will say the wife not caring or things to justify the husband wrong doing.

the roots of the problem is he is sick of me after so
    many years of marriage. what can i do? i am stay at home mum, i have to take care of the family, not like those tai tai.

Giggslim, can we use the result of BaZi (八字), for court use? haha.....
    If PI, can't get the result, then how do i know what you say in Baizi is true? lIKE WHAT you SAY, BAZI, dont't lies, but the person telling the bazi might lies, just to earn moremoney
    Hi,

Yes, I agree that no matter what, having an affair can never be justified.

I am not saying it is your fault. I am just saying that maybe you guys should talk things through? Well, it's just a suggestion.

Even if you hire a PI and you do get evidence what will you do after you get it? Divorce?

Being a stay at home mum doesn't make you un-sexy or unworthy. I feel that stay at home mum are very extraordinary people.

If you're interested in marriage counselling, you can PM me for a contact.

Take care dear.
    MamabbJ likes this.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Giggslim View Post
    Some ladies went for BaZi (八字) consultation to double confirm this kind of issues.. cos BaZi never lies.. instead of spending so much $ to hire a PI and worry not doing a good job.

Do email me: giggslim@singnet.com.sg
    if you wanna find out more info..

Hope I can provide another effective solution within your budget..

i think you failed. if bazi are so good then you would have found out that no one believed what you say

Worthy Lady

Hi, I have personally used the services of this PI I am recommending, his pricing is reasonable and is quite capable in doing the job.d, If you are interested email me at dinnie.looi@gmail.com
    mtan and Super-mum like this.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by mtan View Post
    i think you failed. if bazi are so good then you would have found out that no one believed what you say
    BaZi is derived from our birth date n time.. basically the person's chart can tell many events..

Eg: her/his destiny, wealth potential, family background, kids, relationship with spouse.. etc etc..

There r many many things/events we can decode from a person's chart.. many people use such info to make advanced decisions.

Pls dont't get mistaken that bazi reading is some kind of unlogic info plucked from nowhere..

Anyway, such knowledge/infomation is still up to individual to believe..

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Giggslim View Post
    BaZi is derived from our birth date n time.. basically the person's chart can tell many events..

Eg: her/his destiny, wealth potential, family background, kids, relationship with spouse.. etc etc..

There r many many things/events we can decode from a person's chart.. many people use such info to make advanced decisions.

Pls dont't get mistaken that bazi reading is some kind of unlogic info plucked from nowhere..

Anyway, such knowledge/infomation is still up to individual to believe..
    if it's true, then no need to get married. see his bazi will be able to know whether he will commit aultery in the future. ha ha ha.

come on man, this is the 21 century . maybe use black magic to bring him back , if find out he is commit adultery..............

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by mtan View Post
    if it's true, then no need to get married. see his bazi will be able to know whether he will commit aultery in the future. ha ha ha.

come on man, this is the 21 century . maybe use black magic to bring him back , if find out he is commit adultery..............
    I am at a lost. I saw some imtimate sms on my husband hp, they are in Chinese. I dare not confront him as I afraid he will deny and turn around accuse me of not trusting him and checking on his hp.

I was thinking to hire a PI. Can any mummy help?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Super-mum View Post
    I am at a lost. I saw some imtimate sms on my husband hp, they are in Chinese. I dare not confront him as I afraid he will deny and turn around accuse me of not trusting him and checking on his hp.

I was thinking to hire a PI. Can any mummy help?
    hi, dont't confront him the sms, you can't get anywhere.

it will be good to do some check. i was like you previuosily. i didn't know what to do and also scare to approach pi, as i dont't have any info about what they do.

Then a mummy in another forum recoomend me one. I spoke to him and find actually they can help me to find out the truth and hence i engaged them. At the end, he was able to get me the evidence. IF you want the contact, pm me at Dinnie.looi@gmail.com
    Super-mum likes this.

Imperial Concubine

RAZORTV - Current Affairs

Tips to know if your spouse is cheating?

Worthy Lady

hi, dinnie. Thanks for the recommendation. The PI you recommended was good. I have doubt before about PI, but this time out of desperation, i hire the pi.

They help me do the investigation and got evidence on my husband. Now have to decide what to do next.

once again thanks dinnie.

Worthy Lady

hi, dinnie. Thanks for the recommendation. The PI you recommended was good. I have doubt before about PI, but this time out of desperation, i hire the pi.

They help me do the investigation and got evidence on my husband. Now have to decide what to do next.

once again thanks dinnie.
    hi, i am seriousily thinking of engaging a PI, as i suspect my husband is having affair.

Can pls give me more details and what is the kind of things that I can get if I want to file for divorce. Will it help me to get a faster divorce.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    hi, i am seriousily thinking of engaging a PI, as i suspect my husband is having affair.

Can pls give me more details and what is the kind of things that I can get if I want to file for divorce. Will it help me to get a faster divorce.
    hi unforgiven, i was in your shoes. dont't worry too much. The truth will surface sooner or later. What you need to do now is to be calm. Get the evidence first then you will have the right information to decide what to do next.

Since i got the evidence from the pi, i see a clearer picture of what is happening. If i divorce him, he can't blame me becuase he had betrayed me, and i had the pictures taken by the pi to back me up.

I i really decide not to divorce him, i will show him the pictures and make sure he come clean and have a clean break with the women.

I am still deciding what to do next, but I feel I am not lost.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

hi, unforgiven. if better to get some professional help if you are checking on your husband.

When i suspect my husband was having affair, i try to check on him myself, like checking on his sms, and even to the extend of getting a taxi to follow him myself. Then i realise how hard it was, i was lucky, he didn't discover, but i was going nowhere.

I then decide to get a PI. I arrange for a meeting with the investigator and discuss about the case. He explain to me what kind of evidence they can help me gather and also will back up those evidence with photographs or video. I felt quite comfortable talking to the investigator and he was also giving me advice on the do and dont't. To tell you the truth, before the meeting i was afraid of talking to the Private Investigator as sterotype by movies, they were mysterious and sleezy. But I find after talking to him, i feel that it was quite useful as he also teach me many things to lookout for and also what to do after i got the evidence.

I was really grateful to him, so if any mummies want any help to look for a private investigator, let me know, i will give you his contact
    Super-mum, miccghar and mikki1980 like this.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast