Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

what should I do?

This is a discussion on what should I do? within the Home Life, Relationships & Finance forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I'm so mad at my ex mother in law, I just heard that my ex sister in law her son ...

what should I do?

I'm so mad at my ex mother in law, I just heard that my ex sister in law her son was at hospital. Coz of what various that make the baby always what he eat will come out go to the toilet.. The baby has been in the hospital about 4 days already...

So last Saturday my ex mother in law take my daughter n bring her back on Sunday, that's what every alternate weekend we agree on.. On Sunday she call me that she suddenly sick, so it's find I pick her up there. But went I was there she tol me she get affected by the baby various that she always go to the toilet and now my daughter get it, but she the worst she vomiting and go to the toilet.. I'm really mad at her grandmother, the baby n her is sick and still want to take my daughter.. Went she get well she can see my daughter...

Now is worry me if my daughter will get serious?? What kind of various is that?? And will I get it to?? Coz I'm pregnant 38 weeks..

What should I cook for my daughter?? How to stop her by shit on her underwear?? What should I give her???This is my first time seeing my daughter sick like this vomiting and shit.. I'm so mad with my ex mother in law.. Really mad...

Worthy Lady
    Re: what should I do?

Wa...maybe your mother in law misses your daughter? that's why brought her back? How old is your daughter? Have you taken her to the doc? I think best is to give her glucose water as well, coz i think she will be quite dehydrated. As for meals wise, best is to keep it simple, not too much strong tasting food. Maybe can cook fish porridge or what . You need to take care of yourself too!!