This is a discussion on What are things that you hubby will purposely do to irritate you? within the Home Life, Relationships & Finance forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Wah, he perfectionist izzit? lol... Mich since you like tis thread, post . I'm sure yours will be a long ...
Wah, he perfectionist izzit? lol... Mich since you like tis thread, post . I'm sure yours will be a long list. Wahahahaha....
Last edited by applebreeze; 22-07-2009 at 06:59 PM.
for me, i think im the one who irritate bf more than he does to me.
he irritates me only when he does things when i told him NOT to!
or when i say something then he go ahead n do wrong.
n i'll be like: I TOLD you SO!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-"
but i like to annoy him by teasing him about the other guys after me, wahahaha, esp now he in aussie studying, i will like tease him n say im gg clubbing n he cant stand it! (though he knows im only sayin on purpose!)
1. He playing his game, I can call him like 4 to 5 times then he will reply.
2. Tell him A instruction but he hears as B instruction then later blame me say I cannot speak properly!
3. Things he do wrongly deny. Things I do wrongly until I die he still can remember...
4. When he cannot win an ARGUMENT, he talk to me very nasty.
5. Tell him when shower, lift up the toilet seat so wun be wet but until now after so many years still the same...
so many irritating hubbies arhhh
mine is mostly farting ~~~ and its really smelly lols~~~
I dont think hubby purposely wanna irritate me but still, the following irritate me heaps :
1) Ask him to do 1 thing, must remind/call him a few times. Eg, I'm preggie now and he said to leave the laundry for him to hang. Reminded him umpteen times that the laundry was ready in the machine but after 2 hours, still not done! Fed-up, I did it myself and he'd come and say, why didnt I leave it to him!
2) Most of the times that we meet, he's late 95% of the time. He'll say his meeting ended late, somebody called him at the last minute before he stepped out of his office, it's the traffic etc etc ... For the 5% that he's early, it made my day.
3) Dozing off on the sofa at night. And he hasnt bath yet!!!
And plenty of others. Hehe ... but I'm sure I irritate him too.
full time working mum with 3 kids (8yo, 6yo and a toddler born in Oct 2009)
I'm usually guilty of these 2...
Reason: Cos' wifey also dont listen to what I say at times...Originally Posted by uddermummy
Over dinner earlier... wifey was telling me about getting phonics dvds for dear daughter... how good the dvds are... bla bla bla... (I was about to give the usual "ORH" answer or go into ignore mode... then I remember this thread!)... so I kept quiet and think and think... then I told wifey (we already back in car)...
"Are you asking for my opinion, or have you already decided?"
"Do you have an action plan, or are you asking me to come out with one?"
Then wifey looked at me and laugh, cos' she also dont know what she wants.
So I think a lot of times, it's a mis-communication on whether it's a For-Your- Information (FYI) or For-Your-Action (FYA) statement.
Once that is clear, less frustations
Happily Ever After...
Mine sumtimes actually i purposely irritate him 1 bcoz sumtimes i tell him thing, he not concentrating. So i do that to him too, i keep on huh huh huh. then he angry, say "aiya, wind blow off oreadi !" ... i just laugh to myself...lolz
Sumtimes I'm like dat too, what irritates him most is that certain things I make decision oreadi but I still ask him. then when he dont agree with my decision, I angry and say so many thing. then he will tell me off say, "you oreadi decide , then still ask me for what? waste my time"
So I still wanna win mah, then I answer him, "urm, actually , I am just informing you..."
Kekeke... I think sumtimes I also quite KIAM PA... :P
But hubby will still wait and wait until i fed up and do the things myself . Why men like that huh? Is it because you want us to do the things but dont't dare to say out loud?
I'm actually in a lousy moOd.. but after reading this thread.. i was laughing my ass off.. it's soO funny..
i got lots to complain toO.. but dont know wer to start.. haha..
1) he like to spot check on me whether i've wiped the stove after coOking..
2) he like to nag when i dont eat.. - when i dont feel hungry.. how to eat.. so irritating..
3) he will blame on me if my son did some silly mistake like running to the lift lobby from my house without wearing shoes..
4) wont admit his mistake even thou deep down he noes that he's at fault..!
my hubby -
1)Selective Listening (sometimes totally deaf mode)
2)Sudden Memory Loss
3)Chicken Backside (mouth yak yak yak nonstop = naggy king)
4)Reassurance freak mode (ask the same question 100 times or ask in different ways 100 times)
5)Farting Symphony (his farting concert) - worst recently point finger to poor dear son and he got framed.
But i still love him lots...... ... ..
Last edited by Domique; 24-07-2009 at 10:14 AM.
When I never ask... wifey says she's so bz, why I never help...
When I help... wifey insists on doing things her way...
So I will think... "you so kiang... you do yourself lorr"