Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

what will you do when someone harass or blackmail you ?

This is a discussion on what will you do when someone harass or blackmail you ? within the Home Life, Relationships & Finance forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I would highly recommend you do this Take this email with the offensive picture and lodge a police report. Please ...

Edy

Re: what will you do when someone harass or blackmail you ?

I would highly recommend you do this

Take this email with the offensive picture and lodge a police report.

Please do not let this low life scumb get away.

What a scumb, only dare to bully woman and ask for $$$ and S*X *PUI*

Do you know which company he is working at? Send the email to his boss or HR.

I cant tolerate such a scumb!!!!! SCUMB SCUMB SCUMB

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInRedOne View Post
    sooner or later, I need to tell my hubby, no matter what happen, is my mistake this last time I make.

today I received another "rubbish emails" from him, another super impose pictures of me, I will keep this as another evidence for my police report.

in this emails, he warning me, as I dont know how he knows I sending this to MummySG Forum for you all for advice, he will posted my super impose pictures of me in my neighbours area if I not stop now, some really is me in the puctures too.

I can deny even I know if is me N where this pictures taken, right ?

please advice ?
    Well, I feel you may need to be truthful to yr husband asap since that guy is so "Scary" n may post yr pictures in yr neighbourhood!! I personally feel its better to reveal this issue with yr hubby in a tactful manner, though he will be extremely shocked to accept this fact but its better to face the music now than later if he ever found out his own, the impact is different definitely.. esp if the neighbours start gossiping around n that yr husband is still kept in the dark! At least, if you take initiative to tell him sincerely n promise to be a good wife n mother in future, he can help you solve yr prob 2gether, I feel its better this way than to live in misery, do not be scared of him and let the police handle him, eventually he is the one to suffer n may end up divorce fate! I pity his wife who is still kept in the dark! Marriage won't be blissful with this guy anyway. Stay strong n good luck!!
    Last edited by crystalpink; 29-09-2011 at 01:49 PM.

sooner or later, I need to tell my hubby, no matter what happen, is my mistake this last time I make.

today I received another "rubbish emails" from him, another super impose pictures of me, I will keep this as another evidence for my police report.

in this emails, he warning me, as I dont know how he knows I sending this to MummySG Forum for you all for advice, he will posted my super impose pictures of me in my neighbours area if I not stop now, some really is me in the puctures too.

please advice ?
    Telling your hubby is only a matter of time , cause i think he will find out also.. just lower your hurt to him as much as you can..
    Did you mention anything on facebook ?? So serious already you havent report the police ?? Is he a member of this forum too ??
    For the pictures once you report police , the police will handle the case . Think this case is quit serious , he could be jail
    Oh dear think you better hurry to make a report to stop him and away from fear ..

Female Attendant

please advice ?
    He sound daring but dont't worry SG women chapter will protect us. If he really do such a thing he is actually playing with fire.

Worthy Lady

yes, on my FaceBook, I'm going to make police report today with all the supporting I have, thank you so much all of you for your support N advice.

Edy

Awesome!

Lets get this pervert jailed or reputation tarnished.

Go strong girl, you can do it.

A mistake made is ok, what matters most is not to repeat it.

Never submit to blackmail else it would get worse.
    crystalpink, angelababi and Leshia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edy View Post
    Awesome!

Lets get this pervert jailed or reputation tarnished.

Go strong girl, you can do it.

A mistake made is ok, what matters most is not to repeat it.

Never submit to blackmail else it would get worse.
    Well said Edy
    Totally Agree.. !

Female Attendant

yes, on my FaceBook, I'm going to make police report today with all the supporting I have, thank you so much all of you for your support N advice.
    Then you want to take a screenshot first and erase. dont't let him dirty your Facebook.. He's such a jerk.. =X

By the way how to display my mood?
    Last edited by Leshia; 29-09-2011 at 04:30 PM.

Female Attendant

Do you want to live your whole life in fear like now ?
    Just come clean and confess to your hubby and go to the police .
    Then go and confront that man and show everything to his wife also ...
    If this is what he want to "play" , make sure he lose everything also .

Worthy Lady

finally, today I make a police report already, I have submitted all my supporting documents to the poice officer for investigations, his contact numbers, address, working place, etc., they wiill call him up later, they assured me, everythings will be OK, if anythings happen again, they will catch him.

do you think they will call him up later or catch him later if he harass or blackmail me again ?

please advice ?

Edy

Yes they would. Please have trust in our police force

Take a deep breath and dont't let fear get better of you.

I do not suggest you tell this to your hubby unless it is really needed, ignorance is a bliss.

If that scum ever contact you in any form, please contact the police officer immediately. what a fuc*king low life. Only dare to bully woman.
    missyqiqi likes this.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Edy View Post
    Yes they would. Please have trust in our police force

Take a deep breath and dont't let fear get better of you.

I do not suggest you tell this to your hubby unless it is really needed, ignorance is a bliss.

If that scum ever contact you in any form, please contact the police officer immediately. what a fuc*king low life. Only dare to bully woman.
    Edy.. Fierce

Agree reporting to police is the best choice.

And same as Edy, dont't tell your hubby yet, unless the situation get out of control or worse. BUt if one day he need to know just make sure you really want to have a good future with him and your child.

Good luck and hopefully the guy will stop all this yah

Edy

Quote Originally Posted by Leshia View Post
    Edy.. Fierce
    No I am not fierce even though my hobby is Muay Thai, Boxing and Weight lifting.

I just cant tolerate man whom bullied woman. What a wimpy!

He should let this go and keep the lovely memory instead of terrorizing a wife and mother whom tried to do the right thing for her family.

finally, today I make a police report already, I have submitted all my supporting documents to the poice officer for investigations, his contact numbers, address, working place, etc., they wiill call him up later, they assured me, everythings will be OK, if anythings happen again, they will catch him.

do you think they will call him up later or catch him later if he harass or blackmail me again ?

please advice ?
    How come the police want to give him warning first ? Dont go for normal police post, you should go to main police post HQ at chinatown beside singapore general hospital. Look for officer a higher authority that can in charge of the case .
    Most probably will arrest him to investiage ,from the way he harass is totally sick , as police will have a way to deal this as it has already is a case .
    But last time i report similar is a harass case but a bit different from you , mine is not S** and $$ , only keep track of my sight , taking down my daily routine, and everyday give me nonsense cal ,the police already go arrest him and he being charge after his mental report out is normal . My case he go jail one year plus and the police say he wouldn dare to do it again after he came out

Worthy Lady

he call, sms N email me, scolding me with all those words #%^&*()__%$##, how dare I make the police report, as the police officer call him up to come to the police station for answering N investigations, I think he really mad at me now, he say he will he will do all sorts of things to make everybody knows my secret, upload super impose pictures of me, spare with bad remarks / things about me etc, I dare him back, you do then if you have the guts / balls, you go ahead, I scold him back with those words #%^&*()__%$## back, hahahahahahaha, see you then in police lockup 1 day, I hope he just saying only not really do.

NOW, is my another BIG PROBLEM, how am I going to tell my hubby, I know 1 day this problems will come up / my hubby will find up himself later, then, BIG PROBLEMS for me, I dont want my family / relationship to be sour / problems later, as I just have baby gal few months back too, how then ?

please please please all, advice me how to settle this problems ? I know I make a BIG MISTAKE last time (everybody makes mistakes too, OK), I regret now myself all this while, think back, also I'm the 1 who want to end this relationships first, not him, as I know 1 day, this will spoil / ruin my family life later, thats why I want a STOP this but he dont 1, thats why this harassment / blackmails problems comes up, all he wants is to continues as it is, what he want from me, you all know, no need to say this, I regret regret regret myself this doing this, even when I'm in 3rd semenster pregnancy, he still wants it, damn bastard too $^*()__*^%$##.

please advice ?

Edy

Hi Lady In Red,

You have to prepare for damage control. When your hubby starts to pursue this you can come clean and ask for forgiveness.

Be strong and accept the responsibilities due to the mistake which you made.

Two things would come out from this:

1. You are no longer under the threat of this scum.
    2. You can lift up high your head, yes you made mistake but you dare to face it and do the right thing.

Focus on your baby gal and family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2