Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Kidsville Child Care & Development Centre

This is a discussion on Kidsville Child Care & Development Centre within the Yishun forum, part of the Toddlers and Preschoolers (1-5 years old) category; 201, Yishun Street 21, #01 - 55, Singapore 760201 Tel: 67556557...

Kidsville Child Care & Development Centre

201, Yishun Street 21, #01 - 55, Singapore 760201 Tel: 67556557

Female Attendant
    Re: Kidsville Child Care & Development Centre

Teachers are impatient. Play group even though its 2:8 students, they still failed to take care of my boy carefully. Due to the teacher negligence, my son fell from the chair and bite his lips. The gums and lips swell and blood clots are visible by looking with your bear eyes. The teacher excuse was because she was making milk for my son and thus, resulting in the fall due to no one was watching him! Well. Accidents do happened but why are there still risk when it's already 2:8? Very poor standard. No proper teaching. Teachers are rough and impolite. A lot of Indian and Malays teachers. Chinese probably 2-4 only or even lesser. If you are seeking for a childcare where at this age your child are actually absorbing all the things that are taught to them, probably reconsider your option in enrolling your child into kidsville. Fees may be cheap but judging on the money I paid and the standard I received, I will force myself to even work harder for the extra cash just to place my children in a safe and environment kids friendly care. When my son was in his second going third week of class, had already got the idea of pulling him out from this horrible school. Speaking to the principle regarding the teachers, of coz, she will protect her own staffs isn't it? The teacher that I complained, from the principle's mouth, she actually gotten a diploma in early childhood and still pursuing her degree. Well. Some things you can't get it all over the book. It's within yourself. She just doesn't have patient with kids, rough (throwing the kids bag around, pulling one of the student roughly). Not up to par with my standard at all. If the teacher did that to my child and I caught her, I will walk into the classroom without giving chances and lash her. But it wasn't my boy. But I'm sure. She of coz do it without me seeing or caught her. Enough said.. I regretted going through so much pain to see my son suffer. Enroll your kids at your own risk. I'm sending my withdrawal form to the principle tomorrow with 1 Month notice. Takecare.