Attachment 101091Giving Tre3 Playdates Club
Parent Accompanied/Dropoff programme for kids 15-36 months
- At Giving Tre3 Playdates Club, we focus on developing your child’s holistc development,eloquence and confidence through structured activities and a broad based curriculum.
- Through the sessions, you child will be given ample opportunities to showcase their talents in music, dance, drama, exploring, mathematics, science, cookery and art!
- Story time comes alive! Letterland Phonics is also introduced to kids in a fun and engaging manner. This programme is an established and effective UK Phonics programme.
- Sand and water play and other fun activities!
- Small class size – Maximum 6-8 children in a class
- Ample opportunities for your child to socialise and interact with other children of similar age group
- Promotes Parent-child bonding, and prepares your child for teaching in a classroom setting
Time slots (Saturday and Sunday)
15mths – 24 mths (1 hour, parent accompanied, Max 6)
25mths – 36 mths (1.5 hours, dropoff, max 8)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, SMS/Call us at 97771645 or go to our facebook page at www.facebook.givingtre3!