This is a discussion on EDD May 2011 within the Year 2011 and earlier Mummy forum, part of the Mummy Meeting Place category; Originally Posted by icejelly2010 i just do the cleaning part, didn't apply the nail polish.. though they charge me the ...
funny thing is these few months my hair growth seems to be very little....
no growth on legs, armpit etc. fringe grow very slowly.
nails also slow.
my friend said should be fast cos taking extra calcium and all....
icejelly... if you wanna do DIY also can....
put on cold face mask, lie down n put on your favourite music.....
or apply hair tonic or hair mask, wrap up your head and read magazine, hide in air-con room, sip some coconut juice....
very shiok one... you can try......
not harmful usually but may be passed on to baby during natural delivery (c-sect is ok cos dont't pass through vagina)
infant's immunity is very low so might catch certain infections of organs, nervous system etc.
doc wil put mummy on drip n add antibiotics during birth, very simple procedure.
oh i see! thanks v0nne......
i stay at woodlands so AMK is nearer.
ok i ask Dr. Wee this fri if i can see him there next week.
is there a baby clinic at AMK too?
wow kikilow you best!.... move house even!
your mum and in-laws got say anything??
i think low amniotic fluid cannot be helped by doing anything extra.
if too low have to induce already....
anyone heard of repeated diarrhea for no reason being a sign of labour?
I just had my 39th week check up today..Again my gynae felt my tummy and estimated that baby's weight might have reached to almost 4kg..For the past few nights me and hubby have been discussing my birth plan..
My gynae Dr.Paul Tseng is pro-natural birth and since the start of my pregnancy,hes been very supportive of my decision to try for VBAC..But today he explained that if my baby were to be of a smaller or average sized,he would be more than happy to let me wait for a natural labour.But since my blood pressure has continued to increase plus the the big size of my baby,he doesnt feel as confident that i would be able to deliver my baby vaginally.
He was worried that if i go into labour naturally,a few things could happen.
*I would not be able to push out my big baby.
*My uterus could tear as ive had a previous c-sect in 2009.
*And just like my first son,baby could be in distress whilst still in my tummy..Could pass motion or his heartbeat would start to get irregular.
*After hours of labour,if any of this complication arise,i could end up getting a c-sect.
So me and hubby have decided to opt for an elective c-sect.We have chosen the 5th of May to deliver our darling second baby boy..!! My scheduled c-sect will be at 8.30am..I will have to check in at 5.30am.
As much as i would like to deliver my baby via natural birth,the risks are just too much for me to take..I just want my baby to out safely and in my arms..!!
In the meantime,do take good care of yourselves dear mummies and MTBs..!! Enjoy the final few weeks of your pregnancies..Wishing you all the best dearies..!!
Wow so that would be 5511. Lol can go buy 4D.
Wish you have a smooth delivery!
Last edited by whomovedmycheese; 03-05-2011 at 06:36 PM.
no need wait till you go and see him then change
just call up and change appointment will do .
but he only see you from 6pm onwards if you see him at amk
There is a baby clinic at amk , but is at the other side of amk . just walking distance from the Kandang Kerbau Hospital women clinic
went for check up today , baby still not engaged , dr say by next week is baby still not engaged he will induce , but if baby still not engaged after induce i have to go for c-sec .. for me anything is ok ( ofcos i do hope i can give birth natural ) as long as baby is healthy .. something i really hate my gynea he never give me any advice like what is the good way to induce by our own at home ,what to eat etc.... everything also "wait" , " see how" , "is ok"..
one more thing i want to ask , did your dr charge you for 'ECG" test ..my dr charge me $50 today ...