So far the mummies who had completed this course gave very good feedback as follows:-
- The fee is value for money due to the 60 prepared craftwork that are creative and excellent.
- The phonics CD set is very good as it is simple yet catchy. Their kids are enticed by it.
- It is interesting to incorporate lesson plan, phonics, crafts and songs together into meaningful teaching lessons.
- The tips on reading and teaching are very useful to help their kids learn spelling and reading.
- It allows them to bond with their kids yet they are really learning at the same time.
- Some mummies had started teaching and their children enjoyed and look forward to it.
- One mummy found this course a 'life-saver' to her as it is what she wanted to teach her child.
– 2 Primary school and a Secondary school teacher (withdrew her girl from Shichida) attended this course and find it very helpful.
- There are mummies who stayed very far in Queenstown, East Coast, Bedok, Sengkang etc yet they dont't mind the distance
All these feedback can be read during the first training session.
- 10 Jan 2011, every Monday at 9.30 am – Course started
- 15 Jan 2011, every Saturday at 10.30 am - Course started
- 8 Feb 2011, every Tuesday at 10.30 am – Course started
- 26 Feb 2011, every Saturday at 10.30 am – Course started
- 4 Mar 2011, every Friday at 9.30 am – COMMENCING SOON
- 5 Mar 2011, every Saturday at 10 am – COMMENCING SOON
- Other weekday morning can commence once 3 or more mummies sign up
- There’s a request for June school holiday on Saturday at 1 pm (afternoon session only during school holiday)
You can bring your husband along to attend the course at no extra charge.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org should you any other concerns. Thank you.