Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Worried Mummy...

This is a discussion on Worried Mummy... within the Year 2011 and earlier Mummy forum, part of the Mummy Meeting Place category; Some of my friends insisted on normal delivery although doctor advised them to go for c-sect. So in the end ...

Re: Worried Mummy...

Some of my friends insisted on normal delivery although doctor advised them to go for c-sect. So in the end they had to pay for 2 procedures. One for normal delivery and one for c-sect. If your doctor has already prep you, you might wanna consider going ahead with c-sect.

I had c-sect due to emergency at 36 weeks. Baby was only 2.3kg. Now he's 10mths and as active and bubbly as can be. The only problem with c-sect is the pain comes after giving birth not before. There're a few procedures for c-sect.

My friends who went for normal delivery first had epidural. After 24hrs still not born, the doc just put a screen up on their tummy and operated. So my friends were awake while the doctor operated on them but didn't feel any pain because they were on epidural.

Mine was under GA. Baby was out in half an hour.

Chai Chee, Singapore
    Re: Worried Mummy...

wow, mummy eileenpxp and mummy newbie2009, your words are really encouraging. I strongly prefers natural delivery cause want a faster recovery so i can take care of baby myself fr 2nd mths onwards. My gynae keeps saying my baby is big. now at 36wks, already 3.2kg. She keeps saying i might need C-sect if inducing doesn't works, make me so worried and disappointed.
    But knowing you all can delivered naturally with big baby, i feels more confident now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2