Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Your daily schedule!

This is a discussion on Your daily schedule! within the Year 2011 and earlier Mummy forum, part of the Mummy Meeting Place category; I'm a full time housewife and a mom to a cute 10 month old baby. I'm curious to know how ...

Female Attendant
    Wink Your daily schedule!

I'm a full time housewife and a mom to a cute 10 month old baby. I'm curious to know how other mommies (for once it's not about your baby) like me fit everything (laundry, dishes, making food for baby,nap,time for exercising) in a day. It will be good if mommies can include the time when certain things are done too.

7am: wake up for my bath, prepare baby homemade food (veggies and meat), and also prepare breakfast for my hubby and me
    8am: baby wake up for bath, feed baby while hubby and me eat breakfast at the same time
    9am: baby playtime, i do some dish washing and cleaning while baby play with toys and walking chair
    10am: baby starting to get sleepy. I breastfeed and baby go to sleep. Then it's freetime for me!you know what we moms usually do when we get our freetime
    11am: baby wake up! let baby play again with toys and half hour of disney channel
    12pm: baby starts to get hungry so i fix her some biscuits, or the morning food that she hadn't finish, and i eat together on the table with her
    1pm: baby playtime again, fix mattress on the floor for her to crawl and learn to sit and walk
    2pm: breastfeed and nap time, i usually take a bath around this hour and get meat out of the freezer and prepare veggies for dinner. I also do some browsing, online shopping or catching up with my friends on phone.
    4pm: baby awake and bath time.. i usually send baby and the babysitter to my mom's house which is just across my house, then i prepare dinner for me and hubby
    5pm: baby come home i breastfeed her and it's time for another nap
    6/7pm: time for dinner, and baby eat fruits
    8pm: playtime with baby, Chat with hubby as he plays with baby
    9pm: get baby ready for sleep and read her bedtime story books
    10/11pm: she's fast asleep
    sometimes i have to get up 2 times to breastfeed. Around 2 or 5am. And it's back to the same routine again. Laundry and dishes, i'm lucky to have a babysitter who's very committed to her work and i never have to ask her around. She knows what she's suppose to do and she helps alot especially with laundry and dishes.

Well, that's it! How about you?
    Last edited by lullabean; 08-07-2011 at 09:37 PM.