This is a discussion on 10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread within the Mummy Cafe forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Originally Posted by lawla12 ting ting tang yuannnnnnnnnn~ you read the post for your HDB loan leeeee maaaa???? Originally Posted ...
SQ got promo from sin - AKL for 2 from $300+ if i heard it correctly from radio
Actually, right now, if say you guys really get the BTO, the timeline would be something like this:
- When he comes back, faster settle the transfer of the ownership of the current house, takes around 2-3 months to finalise and $$ back into his CPF. Can inform HDB to speed up cos he need to go overseas to study.
- Both of you apply BTO (plus HLE), a few mths later, they'll ask you to choose the unit. If KW not around, you can choose. Need to pay $2k CASH, will be refunded once you use CPF to pay for the deposit.
- They'll give you another date, around 1-3 mths after select the unit. This date is to go settle the deposit. If KW not in SG, can delay until he's back in SG. Once settled, they'll give you back the $2k you paid by cheque or giro within a month.
- Wait for the house to build. When almost ready, they'll ask you to apply HLE again before finalising the key collection & loan.
- Then when collect keys, you will settle the remaining 5% of the deposit plus confirm the final loan amt and installment length/amount.
If his CPF plus your CPF have enough for 5% deposit, then no hurry to settle the current house. Can settle the current house nearer to the key collection.
Empty vessels make the most noise
Whole morning he watching his disney channel but the moment he sees my mum wake up...He quickly run to the computer and sit there and start surfing....Reson he knw my mum want to use so he cheeky want to chop the comp...
stonston: my iHerb shipment has arrived.. the jason kids shampoo smells yummy~~~ =X can i shower my daughter AGAIN after she comes home.. HAHAHA.