Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Add ons for playpen

This is a discussion on Add ons for playpen within the Mummy Cafe forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Hello, I just became a dad recently in december and to surprise my wife, I bought a playpen before the ...

Female Attendant
    Add ons for playpen

Hello, I just became a dad recently in december and to surprise my wife, I bought a playpen before the child was born.
    However, my choice turned out to be rather dull as I bought a simple playpen/cot thing w/o any addons like an attachable bassinet or toys hanging or anything else..i bought it in the spur of the moment...
    its just a playpen with a provided padding and I bought another mattress to place in it.
    Now I was thinking of getting more addons for the playpen like attachable toys, bassinet and stuff.
    The problem is that i find most of the things free with new playpens already and cant find them separately..any suggestions?
    Something like what Graco ones and all look like..so fancy..

Re: Add ons for playpen

hi..firstly congrats on your newborn.

personally, i dont't hang any cot mobile cos the free one that i got is made up of stuff animals and it accumulates dust easily (hence misplaced it already...). alternative to cot toys, you can invest in a mini activity gym for your newborn. but this can only last till the baby knows how to flip and stand...by then, they will hardly want to lie down and play anymore.