Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

do I look tired?

This is a discussion on do I look tired? within the Mummy Cafe forum, part of the Community Lounge category; I am about to come due, and this is the last month for my pregnancy. I am so happy to ...

do I look tired?

I am about to come due, and this is the last month for my pregnancy. I am so happy to wait my sweety, however, I have notít been having enough sleep at night these days because of the back painÖ Therefore, I can see that I got dark circles under my eyes, and they make me look even more tired. Actually I thought about using
    some kinds of eye cream for the wrinkles around my eyes, but I have notít really tired so far. I want to try one but I dontít think I can go out for it.
    Do you know some good eye care creams for both of smoothing the eye wrinkles and brightening the eye dark circles that I can buy through online?

Female Attendant
    Re: do I look tired?

first of all, hope everything goes well with your delivery. I have used some kinds of eye care products because I also had serious dark circles under my eyes and it was really stressful every time when I had to cover them. However, some of them didn’t work that well for me, and it was annoying because actually the products I’ve tried were not that cheap (I dont’t know why but many of eye care creams are not that cheap). The one I am currently using is IASO total eye care concentrate ex (Total Eye Care Concentrate EX | Go-IASO), and I am satisfied with this one. It really has brightened the dark circles under my eyes, so I stopped using concealer to cover the dark circles since two weeks ago. I think that this brand is now only available to shop at the website, so you could buy it through the website as I did.

Moderator SarahGurbuxani-Carpio's Avatar
    Re: do I look tired?

For an affordable fix, you can use sunflower oil. It lightens the areas around our eyes. (=