Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

This is a discussion on Help within the Mummy Cafe forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Hi Mummies, I am new here,need some advices from you Mummies. Lost, dont't know what to do? Depression???? I am ...

Female Attendant
    Bukit Batok

Hi Mummies,

I am new here,need some advices from you Mummies.
    Lost, dont't know what to do? Depression????

I am a stay at home mum.2 young daughters.....

Hubby used to like "BJ" from me but after knowing my 2nd pregnancy last May,he seems to lost intest in it. We did not have sex till now.Only this April, he will asked for a "BJ" once or twice weekly.

I did asked him how come we did not have sex. His reply was "tired from work" and he told me that when men reaches at a certain age, they will somehow slow down in sex. Is it true? My hubby is 32.

My 6th sense tells me that something fishy is going on outside.....

Yes, he do dote on me and cares for the family but somehow i still have alot of "negative thoughts" in my mind.

Many things happened last year. I found condoms in his car but he "die die" say not his, he told me it was his "dad's" as they are sharing the car together. I BELIEVE HIM. NAIVE RIGHT!!!!

He then started to sms in "Mandarin" and at a point of time,while Hubby is sleeping, his phone rang and i picked up the phone, it was a "PRC" woman. She then say "SORRY WRONG NO" and hung up. I called back and she did not pick up the call.

I remember the no and few days later i saw his hp "inbox" the PRC smsed saying that what time are you coming over???

I confront my hubby and he told me that it was his regular customer's gf.Why at the 1st place sms and called you for what? he told me David (regular customer) hp low batt then borrow Hubby hp to sent sms to his gf so she thought the new no is David's no.

I do not want to have anymore arguments so i believe the stuffs he say again. NAVIE and STUPID right?

Recently, he told me another of his regular customer wanted him to drive up to Malaysia for 1d1n. For some business trip.I told him "no" as my 6th sense tells me that he is LYING!!! Why can't his regular customer drives up himself?So on and off he will asked me again and again.....

Last night, my hands itchy so went to opened one of his "deal" online. I saw he made a purchase of a 1d1n trip to Malaysia. My heart sank!

What should i do? Let him go or no? Hired PI and gather evidence?

Re: Help

You already sense it in your mind, just follow it...
    I think you should let him go... Just personal advice..

you can ask some of your friends.. they should know your situation more.