This is a discussion on This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr within the Mummy Cafe forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Originally Posted by Daddy D Ya... young chap... will be surprised if he turns up for work tomorrow! Finally my ...
thank god i ks and got so many chinese enrichments.. she also tired out from them. kekekekeke..
daddy d - i ks coz my banana dont know how to speak chinese at all. so for now must be intensive.. after a while, when she gets better.. i will cut dwn.
Super PISSED WITH the bus captain + a kaypo aunty on board bus number 196 tis afternoon at 4:40pm (alighting point at bus stop at Robinson road)!!!!
the bus machine i think spoilt, so the bus stopped for a good 10minutes at the bus stop at Pinnacle. We waited patiently on the bus upper deck not knowing what went wrong at lower deck. Nvm i guess all the patient pple are sitting on upper deck!!!
then when its my turn to alight, i tap my card but it beeps ERROR, file I/O error!!
who on earth would know whether got deduct or not rite?
so i went to clarify with the bus captain, she Ngee ngee worrh worrr told me try tap again at ENTRY/EXIT and guess what, DOUBLE DEDUCTION LORRRR duhzzzz
then i told her to cancel my ride, she even told me craps about Distance Fares and ask me take a brochure
i told her i dont know what you r talking about, i just know i have double deduction and i want her to cancel my ride
tis woman bus captain, totally dont know what to do!!!
then a very aunty aunty commented "tsk tsk, waste pple's time, pple rushing still like that"
wahlooooo if its her $$$ will she be bothered?
but i happy coz in the end i got a complimentary ride wahhahaha
was telling UN about this incident
denn he told me beta check horrr, later the ride is only meant for today horrr
ok done, complained finish lOlzzzz
Last edited by CanCanMum; 20-08-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Good mOrn eVeryOne!!!
I think my "clock" has been set. I wake up at 6.30am as usual. Couldn't sleep. zzzZzzz.. Geezz...
TMD.... kena stucked for 1 hour in road closure earlier... also dont know simi occasion... until I got home and checked internet... then realised it's for YOG cycling race @ marina bay...
TMD... never report in news... how people know when they're going to close which roads... TMD... so many roads below affected... how to avoid also??!!
Waste my Saturday morn..................
Road Closure Plans
Venue: The Float@Marina Bay
Event: Junior Women Time Trial & Junior Men Road Race (Cycling)
Date / Time of Closures:
*Some roads will be re-opened by 12.30pm. Please refer to the details below.
- 21 Aug 2010, Saturday (From 1.00am to 1.00pm*)
- 22 Aug 2010, Sunday (From 1.00am to 3.00pm)
- Raffles Avenue (From 1am to 12.30pm [Sat] / 3.00pm [Sun])
- Republic Boulevard (Between Raffles Avenue & Republic Avenue) (From 1am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Republic Avenue (Bewteen Nicoll Highway and Ophir Road) (From 1am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun]
- Ophir Road (Between Beach Road & ECP) (From 3am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- ECP [2 to 3 lane closure West Bound] (From Ophir Road to Prince Edward Road) (From 3am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Prince Edward Road (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Maxwell Road (Between Shenton Way & Prince Edward Link) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Shenton Way (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Collyer Quay (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Fullerton Road (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Saint Andrew's Road (From 5am to 1.00pm[Sat]/3.00pm[Sun])
- Stamford Road (Between St Andrew's Road & Esplanade Drive) (From 5am to 12pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Connaught Drive (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Esplanade Drive (Between Fullerton Road & Raffles Avenue) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Raffles Boulevard (Between Temasek Avenue & Republic Boulevard) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Temasek Avenue (Between Raffles Boulevard & Raffles Avenue) (From 5am to 12.30pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Nicoll Highway towards Esplanade Drive (Between Middle Road & Stamford Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Nicoll Highway towards Guillemard Road (Between Stamford Road & Bras Basah Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Beach Road (Between Bras Basah Road & Stamford Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
- Bayfront Avenue (Between Raffles Avenue & you-turn outside Marina Bay Sands) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
Good morning everyone
My hubby was vomitting and hvg diarrhea last night many times.....so kelian.....
Tell him see doc, he dont't want.........
100 Plus Isotonic Drink review
Can try drinking isotonic drinks... stir it to remove all the carbonized gas... supposedly helps to cure diarrhea...
dear daughter finally slept on her own bed for whole of last week... but now still choose to nap on our bed
aut dearie, today i tried out your method, the notty tile.. amazingly, it somehow works for ash!!!
i placed him on that same tile twice today when he threw tantrums. and i told him firmly "stop throwing your tantrums and sit here for 1 min!" and he really stop crying and just sat there quietly. ehhh but of cos he doesnt understand what's 1 min. about 10sec later, he go crawled away to play on his own. but at least, he seems to 'cool down' after that 10secs. hahaha!