1. FABRIC SAMPLES = Ask to see fabric samples. There are two types in the market, fabric and pvc. Roller blinds are permanent, meaning you cannot remove it to wash when dirty. Bear this in mind.
2. ACCESSORIES = Most are chain type (plastic) and please ask them to show you a MOCKUP small sample. Test it if it feels filmsy. It should not be filmsy when you pull up and down.
3. BOTTOM BAR = Most suppliers offer round bars, which donx look so classy. Ask for FLAT BAR ones. Or if you dont understand, ask for samples.
4. MANUAL OR MOTORISED CONTROLS = The pulling up chaining action can be manual or motorised and there is price difference. However, motorised controls involves the motor and do ask for warranty period if you choose the motorised controls. Coz the motor will wear off after some time and its hard to replace.
5. BLACK OUT OR NOT? = normally bedrooms need blackout types coz others cannot see what you are doing when you on the light at night. Currently there are those with 1% opening which make do as well. But do hold the sample up in the light when you select, that will tell the difference clearly.
Incidentally i remembered a member here doing roller blinds also, you can PM her? Liang jia is the one. Her profile and website :
View Profile: liang`jia
GOOD luck sourcing~~