"GUESS what ITEM" avatar - can post partial picture and guess wads that
ChildHOOD memories avatar - something that reminds you of your childhood
"what I WISHED TO HAVE" avatar - for example MEN or MONEY~~~
"MAKE YOUR OWN AVATAR" - ORIGINAL PLEASE, cannot copy from internet deee horrrr
OTHERS - please suggest
This is a discussion on NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss within the Mummy Cafe forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Originally Posted by apollo uncle used his body knock him can liaooo... haha no lahh i think uncle wont use ...
Uncle Masa will have his own resources & manpower to deal with the person. She must have been tolerating this for very long! & every time she allows him to abuse him will only empower him and he thinks it's okay.
The ball is in her court now, see whether she has the opportunity to come online and check her thread. & hopefully she can at least send Uncle Masa an SMS if not convenient to call.
actually in some neighbourhoods there are some pple who heck care also.....
hardly can find anymore nice neighbours who look out for something not right, unless in mature estates or if you r on good terms with neighbours
or perhaps he did the act during the time when no one is at home, also possible
yah... i also think very very scary..
like its hell to be living in constant fear everyday..
dont know which day you will get killed...
dying in your sleep even....
it also depends lorr, coz most of the new households, everyone works, bolang at home mostly. SO that man might have done that during the hours when bolang is at home also possible.
My place thneighbours will come over to offer help if they hear my boy crying for very long.
At my mum's place also.
Hers is so serious, I'm sure will have ppl notice.
is good to have neighbours that care..
at my parent in law's place,e nieghbours dont care about each other dee...all close doors...*tsk*
at my mom dere better,coz only lik 2households,then we'll help to see if got strangers walk to e next house...
my house area deee neighbours also "care"...
sometime too "caring" already.
There is one incident at my late maternal grandparents' place. My uncle brought his gf home to stay & she was caught stealing money from my grandmother whose sight was bedridden. But my grandmother knew it's her and told my mom. So my mom decided to chase the gf out of the house and my uncle was not happy with it. There was a big argument with my uncle and the gf standing outside the house. My uncle actually overturned all the bicycles and flip everything at their corridor. The gf threatened to jump down and my mom just shouted at her and say, "you want to die just go and die. I dont't care. I will just call the police." but of course the gf just empty threats.
Neighbors are actually kampung mates back in the old days and they didn't even do anything also. They just closed the door and pretend. I think also because they are old people and scared so they just ignore.
More inspirations for mothers like you at MeaningfulMotherhood
mine is a corridor unit
next to me is staircase liaOOo
on my RHS is the kaypo neighbour
extreme RHS is corner unit, that one we seldom talk to, previous owner is beta, UN always go there talk to the husband deeee, but they moved away ever since and this new one berii unfriendly lOlzzzz
next to the corner unit is another corridor unit, Baber used to go over and play with her kids, coz almost same age, nowadays seldom liaOOo i also dunnn know why lOlzzzzzz. that time her hubby admitted to hospital all of a sudden on a sunday morning, i wanted to ask her if she need to put her 2 kids at my place bo, but she walked past me in a haste so i didnt ask her lOlzzzzzz
the extreme other end got a corner unit, my god, i hate the wife. SHE IS VERY SNOBBISH!!!! She ignores us all along, coz we stay corridor she stays corner, she finds herself berri noble lOlzzzzzzzzz.....UN hates her tooo lOlzzzzzz
other 3 corner units are fine, only 1 corner unit, always change owner deee, now stays an indian family. that time his kiddos making so much noise after 11pm, UN stares at them and they all hide inside the house lOlzzzzzzz
she reply liaos...
dont know what she thinking ..
he abuse her why must wait after 3 yrs then can divorce??
she never get the facts right???
but if he abuse her, i think she have the grounds to divorce him immediately.
but maybe she also scared that he will take the kid..
actually i think she just have not got enough info about everything, thus she dont dare to make any move.
But if he already got record of going to jail and all, he cannot fight for kid. As in he can try but he sure won't win. She sure win the custody right?
i found this from the Women's Charter
Irretrievable breakdown of marriage to be sole ground for divorce
95. —(1) Either party to a marriage may file a writ for divorce on the ground that the marriage has irretrievably broken down. [42/2005]
(2) The court hearing such proceedings shall, so far as it reasonably can, inquire into the facts alleged as causing or leading to the breakdown of the marriage and, if satisfied that the circumstances make it just and reasonable to do so, grant a judgment for its dissolution. [42/2005]
(3) The court hearing any proceedings for divorce shall not hold the marriage to have broken down irretrievably unless the plaintiff satisfies the court of one or more of the following facts
a) that the defendant has committed adultery and the plaintiff finds it intolerable to live with the defendant;
(b) that the defendant has behaved in such a way that the plaintiff cannot reasonably be expected to live with the defendant;
(c) that the defendant has deserted the plaintiff for a continuous period of at least 2 years immediately preceding the filing of the writ;
(d) that the parties to the marriage have lived apart for a continuous period of at least 3 years immediately preceding the filing of the writ and the defendant consents to a judgment being granted;
(e) that the parties to the marriage have lived apart for a continuous period of at least 4 years immediately preceding the filing of the writ. [42/2005]
And this 3 years restriction:
Restriction on filing of writ for divorce during first 3 years of marriage
94. —(1) No writ for divorce shall be filed in the court unless at the date of the filing of the writ 3 years have passed since the date of the marriage. [42/2005]
(2) The court may, upon application being made in accordance with the Rules of Court, allow a writ to be filed before 3 years have passed on the ground that the case is one of exceptional hardship suffered by the plaintiff or of exceptional depravity on the part of the defendant, but if it appears to the court at the hearing of the proceedings that the plaintiff obtained leave to file the writ by any misrepresentation or concealment of the nature of the case, the court may, if it grants an interim judgment, do so subject to the condition that no application to make the judgment final shall be made until after the expiration of 3 years from the date of the marriage, or may dismiss the proceedings without prejudice to any proceedings which may be brought after the expiration of the said 3 years upon the same, or substantially the same, facts as those proved in support of the proceedings so dismissed.
i interpreted as SHE HAS THE RIGHTS TO FILE FOR DIVORCE RITE?