"GUESS what ITEM" avatar - can post partial picture and guess wads that
ChildHOOD memories avatar - something that reminds you of your childhood
"what I WISHED TO HAVE" avatar - for example MEN or MONEY~~~
"MAKE YOUR OWN AVATAR" - ORIGINAL PLEASE, cannot copy from internet deee horrrr
OTHERS - please suggest
This is a discussion on NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss within the Mummy Cafe forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Originally Posted by Ting ehhhh, have but only once, like few days ago.. but shld be over ovulation date leee ...
An overseas-born minor (child) may be eligible for Singapore Citizenship by Descent under Article 122(1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Singapore, if his/her parents meet any of the following conditions:
The application has to be submitted within one year of the child's birth. Otherwise, a letter of explanation and additional documents are required for the late submission.
- Male Singapore citizen by Birth who has a lawful marriage at time of minor's birth
- Male Singapore citizen by Registration who has a lawful marriage at time of minor's birth and minor does not acquire citizenship of the country he was born by reason of his birth in that country
- Female Singapore citizen by Birth and minor born on or after 15 May 2004
- Female Singapore citizen by Registration and minor born on or after 15 May 2004. Minor shall not acquire citizenship of the country he was born by reason of his birth in that country
- Male (who has a lawful marriage at time of minor's birth) or Female Singapore citizen by Descent has to declare their residence period in Singapore. The application can only be accepted if the parent fulfils the requirements stipulated in the Annex.
All applicants for citizenship must be of good character, have satisfied the residential requirement and have the intention to reside permanently in Singapore. They must also be able to support themselves and their dependents financially.
Eligibility The following categories of people are eligible to apply for Singapore Citizenship:
- A person who is at least 21 years of age and has been a Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) for at least 2 to 6 years prior to the date of application. An applicant who wishes to apply on his/her own merits may come for a preliminary assessment interview after 1 year of permanent residence.
- Spouse of Singapore Citizen with a minimum of 2-year residence as a PR and married for at least 2 years preceding the date of application.
- Child born outside Singapore where at least one parent is a Singapore Citizen.
hhhm...i dont tink the head of admin will do smting funi baaa...
enjoy enjoy the lunch...EAT MOREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arrrr.......can i steal the baby dust?????????
but me n woody never do last month lehhh....how to get preggie arrrrr???
yst i went back parent's house, my mum said my ahhhh gu (my father's eldest sis) was saying if i strike or not cos that time, she brought me to go pray pray the fertity god......i told my mum---arrrr, me sick for 2weeks + year-end closing...i never do worrrrrr, how to strike.....my mum LUFF~
no lahs, my this jap bossie abit weird dee. wahahahaha~ he very very very quiet one. n looks very stern...but he is okok dee lahs.
dont know ?? i think so??
but my coy not much newbies, besides me, only got another girl..
i cant rmb that time he got buy her lunch anot..
i think have?? but even dont have also might be bcos he is not her direct boss?
cos her direct boss is head of investment..
but one yr anni also need to treat ahhhh.?? haha like stress lehs... eat with him dont know talk what better...
that time i ate lunch with him (n 2 other colliqs, this time also same)
also nver talk....
hahaha~ like so awkward.
yes dearie, already late 11 days!
also wanna check why will late..
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.