This is a discussion on Online grocery shopping in singapore within the Mummy Cafe forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Hi i'm a student from Temasek Polytechinc and i would like to ask some questions regarding Online grocery shopping in ...
Hi i'm a student from Temasek Polytechinc and i would like to ask some questions regarding Online grocery shopping in Singapore. Hope that people who shop their groceries online will help to answer a few of my questions. It'll be a big help to me! Thanks!!
1) Where do you normally do your online grocery shopping at? (e.g FairPrice Online, Cold Storage Online)
2) What are some of the problems faced? (e.g Items not available, food over expiry date)
3) How often do you order your groceries online?
4) Why did you choose to do your groceries online instead of going to the supermarket itself?
5) What are the things you will order? (e.g fresh food, frozen food, toiletries)
Thank you for your time! I hope that you guys will help to answer my questions!