This is a discussion on Please help with this survey :) within the Mummy Cafe forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Hello We're a group of JC students that have come up with a project to help out the single mothers ...
We're a group of JC students that have come up with a project to help out the single mothers of Singapore who are in need. However, we lack some important information and therefore need help with our project. If you are willing to help us answer the few questions below, it would be of a great help to us. Thank you
1) What are your main concerns as a single mother?
- peer pressure
- others (please state)
2) State your source of emotional support?
- no support
3) What is your income range?
- $1000- $2500
- $2500- $5000
- $5000- $10000
4) Are you worried about your job stability? On the scale of 1 to 5. 1 for very worried, and 5 for not worried at all.
5) Is your employer understanding/ supportive of your financial needs?
6a) How difficult was it to get a job? On the scale of 1 to 5. 1 for very difficult, and 5 for not difficult at all.
6b) If it was difficult for you to get a job, how long did it take to get a job?
Thank you very much