Where can I go to filing of irresponsible company

As a consumer, I can go to CASE to file a report.

But as a small on line biz company, where can I go? Go to small trbunal court?

But I still have to pay to file a report.I dont intend to pay $$ or compensation back, as I believe that Iím dealing with might not be civilised people. I fear getting myself/ my family getting injured.

Thus dont want to spend $$ to file a report , but want this company to be highlighted. So that people will be aware. I already make so much losses becoz of this issue

Anyone can advise?