LOHAS Meridian Self -Therapy
~ Beyond meridian massage ~

Ancient Therapy for the Modern Living

In our modern lifestyle, "busy", "stress", "not enough time", "too many things to juggle" had become common phrases in our daily routine.

For some people, having quality time for a proper lunch would be a luxurious thing to have in their hectic schedule.

Having said that, deep down in our heart, we know that we need to take care of ourselves, our mind and body. Many would have agreed that they should exercise twice a week but having challenges finding time to do so.

Thus, it becomes important for us to learn LOHAS Meridian Self-Therapy so that being healthy can be anytime and anywhere.

LOHAS Meridian Self-Therapy is based on the understanding of our body meridian system (aka MRT systems in our body), combined with acupressure, meridian massage and effective exercise routine to help us achieve balanced energy in our body and calming our mind.

Most importantly, what we need is our hand, LOHAS Meridian Self-Therapy is safer and natural compared to taking supplement or relying too much on medication.
In our basic and practical class (14 Jan 2011), LOHAS Meridian Self-Therapy participants will learn useful and effective hand techniques for their well-being as well as taking care of their love one.

Participants will get to learn and practice
- basic understanding of their meridian systems
- important meridian to prevent common illnesses such as flu, cold or cough (especially during the holiday season)
- techniques to relieve stress, ways to manage stress related symptoms such as headache, migraine or high blood pressure.
- relieve stiff neck and shoulder
- simple and effective exercise routine to improve digestive system and bowel movement.
- LOHAS way for our meridian health.

Learn all these wonderful and time saving techniques at a fraction of the ever rising medical costs.

"5 min a day, Happy and Healthy Always" is our motto.

We want to stay healthy than relying too much on medication or health supplement.

What our past participants said about our training?
"I used to take a very expensive US supplement for my bowel movement and even though I can sleep well, my body still feels tense. After practising thisexercise diligently, I no longer need the supplement. This technique helps me save $80 per month. I am also able to sleep very well and more relax now." Betty Teo, corporate trainer, Mar 2011

"I used to underestimate our spleen. After learning from Peng Tatt and regularly practising the techniques, my spleen energy is balanced and my lips color is better too. The simple techniques also help my bowel movement and digestive system separately", Lek Inn, semi-retiree, October 2011

More real life cases at Beacon LOHAS Website - 169 PRODUCT TESTIMONIAL

Ancient Therapy for Modern Living - LOHAS Meridian Self-Therapy
Date: 14 Jan 2012
Time: 2PM - 5PM
Venue: Beacon LOHAS, 11 Sims Drive, #03-04A

Workshop Fee: $35 per pax, (usual price $55 per pax)
$60 per twin pax.
Notes and workshop material included.

Call/SMS Li Huan (90662770) to register.
(Limited seat. Small class size to facilitate maximum learning for all participants)

Stay Healthy
Peng Tatt
Beacon LOHAS ~ your SUSTAINABLE HEALTH partner
Beacon LOHAS Website - Home
Meridian Massage Workshops | All about TCM Meridian

"Our goal is to support our participants to be healthy for life through fun and experiential education, thus be their SUSTAINABLE HEALTH partner", Peng Tatt, Founder and Trainer, Beacon LOHAS