HiHi edna, 5kg should be acheivable. I have 3 kids. I put on about 20kg for each pregnancy as well. I lost all the weight gained during pregnancy about 6 months after each of my delivery. It took me slightly longer time (about 9 months) to shed off all the excess weight gained during my 3rd pregnancy.
This is what I do:
- swim for 30 mins everyday
- climb up the stairs instead of taking elevator
- reduce my carbohydrate intake
- a big No No for supper
- drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday to make me feel less hungry
- use OTO Trimax to tone my flabby tummy
Hope the above 'tips' is useful in one way or another Good Luck!