This is a discussion on Hypertension care and Meridian Self-Therapy (21 July 2012) within the Slimming, Health and Body forum, part of the Makeup & Beauty Talk category; Anyone interested? My friend organising this workshop... its a workshop, not a talk. So it means there will some hands-on ...
Anyone interested? My friend organising this workshop... its a workshop, not a talk. So it means there will some hands-on or practical session... check this out
Do you have friends & family members who have hypertension?
Are you aware that around 1 in 5 Singaporean (between age 18 to 69) is having hypertension?
As we age, our risk of hypertension increases.
In the age group of 60~69, 1 in 2 persons have hypertension.
If untreated or inadequately treated, it might lead to
Coronary heart disease
Peripheral artery disease (narrowing of the blood vessels of the limbs)
On top of medication, one needs to take ownership of their health and well-being, for themselves and family members.
In this coming workshop, "Hypertension and LOHAS Meridian Self-Therapy", participants will learn
1) Understanding of Hypertension
2) Learn the basic of Meridian knowledge
3) What meridians affect your blood circulation and blood pressure?
4) Identify area of improvement that suits each individual.
4) Learn LOHAS Meridian Self-Therapy techniques for hypertension
5) Learn and practice LOHAS Meridian Exercise Basic for overall well being including bloodpressure and digestion.
Date: 21 July 2012 (Sat)
Time: 2:30PM - 5:00PM
Venue: Beacon LOHAS training centre
11 Sims Drive, #03-04A
Workshop Fee: $28 per pax, $50 per twin pax.
For registration and enquiry, please CALL/SMS 90662770 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more at http://www.beaconlohas.com/high-bloo...-self-therapy/