This is a discussion on joint (knee) supp within the Slimming, Health and Body forum, part of the Makeup & Beauty Talk category; hi all, my mum's knee has been giving her problems for quite some time. anybody noes of any good joint ...
my mum's knee has been giving her problems for quite some time. anybody noes of any good joint supp? is taking milk better than soya bean milk? tx.
My mum has had knee problems for many years. She's tried all sorts of brands and we found the most effective & easy on the pocket one to be Ocean Health. We stock up when Robinson has sales.
Read the below benefits, it will help on the joint pain significantly.
You can intake celergen, an anti-aging supplement with full conformity to more than 15 international stringent standards. It is a product researched and manufactured in Switzerland. More than 95% of the users have found Celergen highly effective.
It had the following benefits:-
1) Stimulation of specific cells concerned with obesity, arthritis, chronic fatigue, asthma, degenerative brain disease, osteoporosis, sexual dysfunction, male impotence and other metabolic ailments.
2) Enhancement in Stamina and Energy level
3) Boosting your sex drive and potency with endurance and vitality
4) Reducing your pre-menopausal syndrome and delaying your Menopause
5) Improving your alertness and mind
6) Revitalizing your body's immune system and defence mechanisms
7) Vastly improves your skin's resilience, tone, texture and overall complexion
To know more about Celergen, you can contact me at 97226844.
Your mum is facing knee cap problem cause her collagen in her body is depleting. According to research right, every year we will have the depletion of collagen content by 1% when we reach the age of 25.
I have this product called Collagen which is good. It not only improves the collagen in your body but also help to enhance skin beauty. Below are some information on benefits of collagen.
Benefits of Collagen:
PM for more infor.
- Skin Beauty
- Strengthens muscle flexibiltity
- Improves joint flexibility
- Strengthens bones, help prevent osteoporosis
- Promotes healthy nails and hair
- Promotes wound healing
- Promotes metabolism
hope my information are helpful to you.
Hi！ supplement with complete bone formula (not just calcium), glucosamine and omega are good for the joint health.
Do check her weight also. if she is overweight, its good to go for a weight management programme for long term solution.
I think for glucosamine, the liquid form works faster than the tablet one. But it's like a long term thing, can't stop once you feel better cos most glucosamine medication has this MSM painkiller to help manage the pain.
No soya bean milk is the best for your health...You can't take any other initiative other than that.
www.extremewellnessgroup.com it is relatively cheap especially it is medicine grade and it is 100% absorbtion.