Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Reductil in Singapore

This is a discussion on Reductil in Singapore within the Slimming, Health and Body forum, part of the Makeup & Beauty Talk category; I was on vacation the last month and gained about 3kg back (my fault as I ate a lot of ...

Cool Re: Reductil in Singapore

I was on vacation the last month and gained about 3kg back (my fault as I ate a lot of junk) so now I'm back on reductil.
    I ordered just a month supply from cheapmeds4u.com as usually and got 10 more pills as a gift for my loyalty. Now I'm sure I'll manage to shift those 3kg or maybe more
    laila0chu likes this.

Female Attendant

Re: Reductil in Singapore

I have also bought Reductil generic sibutramine capsules online. My order arrived safely to my home door
    I used Reductil in the past and achieved great results. I was able to lose baby weight, that was 12-14 kg in 3.5 months. I didn't breastfeed, that is why I took sibutramine.
    I kept my weight and didn't regain any kg until I started eating junk food when coming back home after work.
    So, now until summer comes I would like to use sibutramine for 1 more month to look better in my summer dresses. SO, will make a new order and will see if I have the same results as in the past.
    My Health Support Pharmacy. I buy here all the meds I need for me and my family....

Thumbs up Re: Reductil in Singapore

Hi to all mummies!

I'm a customer of www.cheapmeds4u.com from 2012 and the Reductil they sell is really genuine. I can recommend it as being 100% effective.

I used Reductil after my first pregnancy and lost about 25kg in about 6 months. Later after my second delivery I used it again and lost like 18kg in 4 months... a great result to my mind

I'm happy I never regained that weight back. And now I do not keep on diets or exercises. I just eat healthy (no junks) and drink more.

I think Reductil is very effective for fast weight loss and I like that lost weight never comes back when you stop taking the pills.
    Last edited by laila0chu; 08-04-2014 at 03:49 AM.
    nikiho, eileen30, jiapoh and 1 others like this.

Female Attendant

I was obese when I started Reductil and was very desperate at that time. I took it for about 8 months. And it changed me totally A single pill of Reductil a day suppressed my appetite so that I was full with eating just a little. That was a relief!

By the end of the treatment I lost 34kg. I was like a winner, I did it! and I am still very happy.

If you're obese or overweight I would highly recommend Reductil. It's a real and fast help!

Good luck everyone!

Female Attendant

Lightbulb Re: Reductil in Singapore

I bought reductil 5 months ago and I have never thought it is going to chage my life to such a degree. I had nothing to lose indeed. I put this little site in my signature to let people know how effective Sibutramine can really be. Losing 24 kgs in just 5 months has changed my life dramatically and given my husband back the wife he needed in his life.
    Iím able to be a part of his active life and not to sit down every 5 minutes and my chances of being together happy with my big family are getting better everyday.
    Ceylarmoon likes this.

Worthy Lady

Actually for me Phentermine was better.

I was on Phentermine for 4 months and lost about 20kg. It made me full after eating much less than I was used to. The weight came off easily, with no effort and no side effects.

Now I am discovering all the other benefits: confidence, sexy clothes, hotness... that's awesome!

As most people on this forum I ordered Phentermine on cheapmeds4u.com

Female Attendant

You can buy Reductil-Sibutramin here www.reductil-shop.com. This is an international pharmacy that i trust, i ordered a few times and all the time with succes. I like this company, they shipped pills very fast and i really like there customer service, fast and explicied anwers.

Female Attendant

I have just ordered the redutil 15mg on www.weightlossmeds.biz. - a good point is the fact that reductil must be taken as a contraceptive pill (same time) so I like it ..

I will contact you for more dtailles of this treatment, in fact i know it is the best slimming pill on the market today

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by laila0chu View Post
    Hi to all mummies!

I'm a customer of www.cheapmeds4u.com from 2012 and the Reductil they sell is really genuine. I can recommend it as being 100% effective.

I used Reductil after my first pregnancy and lost about 25kg in about 6 months. Later after my second delivery I used it again and lost like 18kg in 4 months... a great result to my mind

I'm happy I never regained that weight back. And now I do not keep on diets or exercises. I just eat healthy (no junks) and drink more.

I think Reductil is very effective for fast weight loss and I like that lost weight never comes back when you stop taking the pills.

I ordered Reductil on this site too and hope to receive it soon. How many time did you wait for your order. Is there a tracking Nr too?

Quote Originally Posted by ivy33ladan View Post
    I ordered Reductil on this site too and hope to receive it soon. How many time did you wait for your order. Is there a tracking Nr too?
    Hi ivy33ladan, my orders arrived in about a week. The tracking number was available after the shipping date. Keep in contact with their customer support, they will advise about delivery time and tracking.
    good luck!

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by BetterLife27 View Post
    I bought reductil 5 months ago and I have never thought it is going to chage my life to such a degree. I had nothing to lose indeed. I put this little site in my signature to let people know how effective Sibutramine can really be. Losing 24 kgs in just 5 months has changed my life dramatically and given my husband back the wife he needed in his life.
    Iím able to be a part of his active life and not to sit down every 5 minutes and my chances of being together happy with my big family are getting better everyday.
    Hello to everybody,
    My story is pretty much the same as yours BetterLife27, I have used Reductil before and now I'm on the 3rd attempt with reductil.
    So, today I'm on my 7 week with Reductil 15 mg and my weight scale shows -8kg. A good result I might say. I try to move more and it is not just a wish, having a small baby implies lots of movement and patience. I said in my 1st post that i wanted to lose 12 kg by June, so I think that I will reach my goal.
    I eat correctly, small meals 5 times a day and drink a lot of water. I have 3 weeks left and 4 more kg to lose, maybe I'll lose even more 4-5, will see.
    But reductil 15 mg I use suppressed indeed my appetite, I eat less but more often than i used before. I have positive feedback on sibutramine capsules, these are really effective, especially if you combine these with a correct diet and some movement be it exercises or daily routine walks...

Female Attendant

Have been taking Reductil 10mg for 2 months but my weight didn't drop much, only probably 1-2 kg.
    Just started 15mg, fingers crossed...But dont know why I still have the urge to eat things in the evening...I really worried this doesn't work and I dont know what will work for me already! :'(

Female Attendant

Hi Starnight,

Can keep update on your result? i'm thinking of buying 10mg too. Is quite ex if it doesnt work then i may want to start straight on 15mg.

Thank you and hope to hear from you

Female Attendant

samanthab

I'm also like starnight, tried 10mg but didn't lose much weight. So now not sure if should try again on 15mg.

Female Attendant

Hi jwong,

Can share with me how long you have been taking and how much you have lose?

I'm still thinking should i go ahead also...

There is no update from starnight.

Hear from you

Female Attendant

Samanthab
    I took for a month but result is barely 1kg loss compare to others that had lost significant weight. Was told to start 10mg for first timer, but since barely lose any weight so not sure if should try 15mg. Its ex so not sure if its worth to try again.

Female Attendant

Jwong
    ok... actually i'm thinking of sharing. You interested?

Like what you said is quite ex..

Female Attendant

Samanthab
    I dont't mind sharing, you intend to start on 15mg?

Female Attendant

ppl who were successful in losing weight, did you reduce the portion of your meals?
    Last edited by dreamerjul; 22-05-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Female Attendant

Jwong.. sorry was busy ytd.

Im ok to starts 10 or 15 mg.

When you like to starts? maybe you Pm me

Thanks!!

Female Attendant

I just purchased the pills, its on its way to me, but i would like to let it go...

ladies go straight for 15 mg it's much effective then 10mg

Female Attendant

Hi Laila... Thanks!! We are waiting for the pill...
    Really hope it works...
    Dont mind me asking.. how many kg you lose? The first pill will have effect?

Thumbs up Re: Reductil in Singapore

Hi there!
    I also lost weight with Reductil bought on www.cheapmeds4u.com and for me it worked from the very beginning. It's a great pill. Just dont't forget to exercise in order to get a fast and lasting result

Hi Samantha

I lost about 25kg in 6months after my first pregnancy and I used it again after the second pregnancy losing like 18kg in 4 months

Reductil worked for me on the second week, it lowered my appetite and so I could eat much less. I was happy of not feeling hungry all day long and felt full with just a salad or some fruits. I also drank a lot of water and green tea, which is important too.

Vivian is right, exercises are needed for a successful and lasting result. If you dont't go to the gym, go for jogging it's useful and fun.

Fingers crossed Reductil will work on you as well!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast