Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Reductil in Singapore

This is a discussion on Reductil in Singapore within the Slimming, Health and Body forum, part of the Makeup & Beauty Talk category; Hi Ladies, can anyone kindly advise when receive the pills what is their packaging look like? what is the colour ...

Female Attendant

Re: Reductil in Singapore

Hi Ladies, can anyone kindly advise when receive the pills what is their packaging look like? what is the colour for the capsules? just curious on the items... after taken, the effect is it the same? Thank you.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by ivconnection View Post
    Hi Ladies, can anyone kindly advise when receive the pills what is their packaging look like? what is the colour for the capsules? just curious on the items... after taken, the effect is it the same? Thank you.

the pills from cheapmeds4u i saw when i open up the package together with HSA, were entirely yellow, and it is 10 pills per tab and the packaging look like a curvy woman body shape. the pill is long shape in capsule form. after i take a look, the item was surrendered to HSA

Female Attendant

Hi Ivconnection,

Did you manage to receive your reductil from cheapmeds4u? How many did you order?

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Reis Teow View Post
    the pills from cheapmeds4u i saw when i open up the package together with HSA, were entirely yellow, and it is 10 pills per tab and the packaging look like a curvy woman body shape. the pill is long shape in capsule form. after i take a look, the item was surrendered to HSA
    Hi Reis, thanks for your info. How about have you purchase before from another company? (e.g from www.meridiareductil.com) Is it the same also?

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Chuah2 View Post
    Hi Ivconnection,

Did you manage to receive your reductil from cheapmeds4u? How many did you order?
    Hi Chuah2, not yet received. I check the website it stated despatched to SIN after that no updated till now. I ordered 30 pcs. Finger cross.....

Female Attendant

Hi Reis, thanks for your info. How about have you purchase before from another company? (e.g from www.meridiareductil.com) Is it the same also?
    Yes i shared in previous post too. I bought another 2 months supply (60 pills) from www.meridiareductil,com, just to try out if i can receive it safely.
    the item was shipped and reach singapore miday. But till today i have not received it. With the article number, i check via singpost, the same message appeared "item pending GST/control authority). since now is almost a month since item last shipped, i have bad feeling that item could be detained too.....

Appreciate if anyone is able to receive safely for 30 pills, please update us. So that when we ask company to re-ship, we can ask them to re-ship 30 pills in one shipment.

Female Attendant

Yes i shared in previous post too. I bought another 2 months supply (60 pills) from www.meridiareductil,com, just to try out if i can receive it safely.
    the item was shipped and reach singapore miday. But till today i have not received it. With the article number, i check via singpost, the same message appeared "item pending GST/control authority). since now is almost a month since item last shipped, i have bad feeling that item could be detained too.....

Appreciate if anyone is able to receive safely for 30 pills, please update us. So that when we ask company to re-ship, we can ask them to re-ship 30 pills in one shipment.
    Hi Reis,

have you receive your 2nd batch?

Female Attendant

Hi Reis, I received safety. How about you? receive?

Female Attendant

anybody have reductil pills to let go?? I want to try. thanks

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Choya View Post
    Hi Reis,

have you receive your 2nd batch?
    Hi Choya

not yet received as at today.... will update immediately if i received it.... going to request for resending in 30 pills now... i think 60 pills caused it to be not able to receive

Female Attendant

Hi Reis, I received safety. How about you? receive?
    Hi Ivconnection

not yet receive any pills as of today... it is good that you can receive safely. thank you for your update

Female Attendant

Hi Ivconnection

not yet receive any pills as of today... it is good that you can receive safely. thank you for your update
    Hi Reis,

Have you rec the 2nd batch?

Female Attendant

Do you ladies think it's safe to eat the pills cos not sure if the ingredients are authentic. Not even sure if it is made in China or India. Any feedback on the pills effectiveness? I actually ate about 2 weeks supply before I realise it might be from china. Cos it is billed in rmb. I didn't feel much loss but headache once, lost of appetite n definitely sleeplessness. The more worrying thing is I somehow look sick like the face color very bad. So I wonder if this is all worth it. Recently due to overeating, I feel like taking the pills again but am worried... Any experiences about the pills effectiveness and how it differs from the original reductil before banned?

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouso View Post
    Do you ladies think it's safe to eat the pills cos not sure if the ingredients are authentic. Not even sure if it is made in China or India. Any feedback on the pills effectiveness? I actually ate about 2 weeks supply before I realise it might be from china. Cos it is billed in rmb. I didn't feel much loss but headache once, lost of appetite n definitely sleeplessness. The more worrying thing is I somehow look sick like the face color very bad. So I wonder if this is all worth it. Recently due to overeating, I feel like taking the pills again but am worried... Any experiences about the pills effectiveness and how it differs from the original reductil before banned?
    Hi hi.... im not sure about the reductil. But i hve some method is the more we eat the more we can lose weight n get healthy. I hve loss 7kg frm june 1st tile now. No excerise at all. Pm me, if you want to know more. thanks.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by lizamirul View Post
    anybody have reductil pills to let go?? I want to try. thanks
    Selling 30mg Duromine 1 month's supply for $105
    Email me if keen shermainetsm@gmail.com

Female Attendant

8 pages of promotion by the same scammer promoting with fake names his illegal network. First off reductil is dangerous and banned in most countries and those sites mentioned are all part of a russian counterfeit scam network. I suggest Xenical which is safer and you can get it through a you.K licensed pharmacy with just an easy online doctor consultation (no previous needed) http://www.europetabs.com

Worthy Lady

Babe, mine is generic. Reall effects.. Real people are alrdy on in, with positive results..

Female Attendant

Dear all,

Yes yes !! I bought from samoh and they are generic! The blue and white capsules. I bought from cheapsmed before they the ones that samoh has are the same! The important thing is that they are much cheaper and you dont't risk the pills been detained by HSA!

I would say definitely worth buying from her! And the waiting time so much shorter than having to wait for shipment! For those interested definately should consider!

I bought 1 month of supply from her and it works! Exactly the same as when I tried those from cheapsmed. Lost of appetite and dry mouth are the 2 main things that I experience.....

Female Attendant

losing weight is science not magic. eating right food n get healthy not just external look but also on internal too.

Female Attendant

Yes yes I agree totally.... And I am working in the science research field.... So I trust research n science!!! But of course health comes first.... Different people different reactions.... Please monitor if you r taking Reductil....

Female Attendant

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1442210422832.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	133996

impt is lose body fat n visceral fat. weight loss sometime is water loss. slim ppl may hve alot of body fat or visceral fat.

Female Attendant

This is a natural phentermine/duromine http://www.fatburnsupplement.net

Female Attendant

Have you tried this yourself?

Worthy Lady

reductil available here , PM for more info

Female Attendant

My super super worse experience I ever had. Seriously they shouldn't even give this kind of promotion if they really want to get their SALE!
    Let me tell you why I'm so mad about..

I received mailing update from TSS last week, it's NYSS promotion.

So I registered for boyfriend and myself! It's FREE . I mean who doesn't like FREE stuffs, dont't try acting HIGH CLASS with me!

PART ONE
    They called us last night to arrange appointment with us today. I requested for COUPLE ROOM as I want to be in the same room as boyfriend. Caller, JASMINE, told me: Only Vivo City and Tiong Bahru have couple rooms.
    I told her: I will go Tiong Bahru then. Timing at 5pm possible? She said yes and blah blah blah... We hang up the calls.

Today I called her at 4pm to change appointment timing, she say ok, see us later!

(I will let you know why I need to mention the part one!)

PART TWO
    When we were in the room with the consultant, common sense, they will start to push sale. Telling you about how bad was your skins and the pricing of the package.
    I'm okay with it. But I find that the way that consultant talking to us have MAJOR PROBLEMS!

1. The way she speak us, like talking to her friend instead of customer.
    2. She say her customer all came to do treatment because they really need help for their skins. Not for the FREE TRIAL.
    3. Because we dont't want to sign package, she start to talk to us in a very rude way!

Hello!!! Your company gave FREE TRIAL so we are still customer no matter what. You should be careful with the words you used and the way you talk to us!

If you are unhappy because we came just for the FREE TRIAL, please ask your company dont't start this kind of promotion!

PART THREE
    Consultant lead us to our room but NOT couple room! Boyfriend was lead to the HIM ROOM and I was lead to the HER ROOM!
    Imagine how angry I was at that time! I asked the consultant why wasn't we given a couple room as what I had requested.
    She said: MISS, SORRY . Our couple room was first-come-first serve bases!
    WTF?! I told her, your colleague told me that I can have couple room that's why I choose to come here!
    She asked: Which colleague?
    I told her, JASMINE! I even called her today to rearrange the appointment timing.

I can't believe what she said after that...
    JASMINE DIDN'T COME FOR WORK TODAY.

If Jasmine didn't come for work today then who the hell is JASMINE?!
    Which JASMINE did I speak to in the late afternoon?!

I wanted to leave the place at that moment! But was told if I leave without doing the treatment, they will charge me the treatment courses of $368! LOL!
    I was cheated in the first place, I was served badly in the first place and want me to pay if I leave without doing the treatment! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

What to do? Boyfriend said: JUST DO FINISH AND LEAVE, okay? Fine . Since he already said that, what can I say?

After that consultant came in the room, HAHA. AGAIN she said: If that Jasmine didn't said clearly to you, that's her fault. You should vent your anger on me right?
    I swear I really will hit her in her face. I said: SO what you want me do? SAY SORRY TO YOU HUH?

Where's the CUSTOMER SERVICE? I'm still a CUSTOMER even if I'm doing a FREE TRIAL!
    dont't speak to me like a small kids! First I can decide whether I want to sign the package. I have the rights to say YES or NO! You can't force me!

You shouldn't raise your voice after I was asked about the couple room! It was your internal mistakes! I'm not wrong because at the very first place I was told OKAY!

If you want offer this kind of promotion, you should have expect that some people just went there for the free trial. If want every customer to sign package might as well state in the T&C:

EVERY CUSTOMER MUST SIGN A PACKAGE TO GET THE FREE TRIAL!

I swear even I have the money. I will never step into NYSS AGAIN! Best Customer Service I ever had in my life!(:

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast