Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Soapnuts for washing cotton diapers...

This is a discussion on Soapnuts for washing cotton diapers... within the Slimming, Health and Body forum, part of the Makeup & Beauty Talk category; Soapnuts for washing cotton diapers.... For those moms out there who want to clean & wash the eco-friendly, chemical-free way, ...

Female Attendant
    Soapnuts for washing cotton diapers...

Soapnuts for washing cotton diapers....

For those moms out there who want to clean & wash the eco-friendly, chemical-free way, now you can do so with nature's own solution to commercial detergents:- Soapnuts.

Soapnuts are grown on soapnut trees and can be found in various parts of India, Nepal and Indonesia. When the soapnut berries are ripen, these berries/fruits are then harvested, deseeded, dried in the sun and then packed.

These soapnuts can be used to clean and wash just about anything and everything, from doing the laundry, washing the dishes, hair shampoo, pet shampoo, veggie cleaner, general household cleaner and even as a pesticide for some plants.

Some benefits of using Soapnuts:
    1) Excellent for washing cotton diapers.
    2) Perfect for people with allergic and sensitive skins (e.g. eczema and psoriasis).
    3) Broad range of cleaning and washing applications.
    4) 100% Biodegradable and totally friendly.

I hope that you are excited as I am about this fantastic item which I feel can really transform the way we clean and wash all household chores, all without the use of commercial detergents. If there are any comments or anything else that you would like to know, please feel free to contact me for further information. So if you have any questions about soapnuts or where to purchase some to try out, please do drop by www.gaiaconnexion.com or email me for more information.

Now you can wash cotton diapers with a peace of mind!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

PS: For interested mums staying in Singapore, I would suggest that the soapnuts be sent to an address in Johor Baru and then have a friend/relative/contact to bring it over into Singapore, the shipping cost would be way cheaper...
    Last edited by mave2020; 04-10-2012 at 11:17 AM.