Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Weight Loss

This is a discussion on Weight Loss within the Slimming, Health and Body forum, part of the Makeup & Beauty Talk category; I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth ...

Worthy Lady
    Weight Loss

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
    In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
    The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
    My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
    The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
    However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
    After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
    and here's my achievement so far
    May 2014 :
    Age 35
    Body age 55
    VFA (organ fat ) 12
    Weight 73kg
    Antioxidant level 12000

August 2014 :
    Age 35
    Body Age 50
    VFA (organ fat ) 8
    Weight 65Kg
    Antioxidant level 32000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..
    Anyone keen to find out more.. Please contact me
    Last edited by wendy79; 16-09-2014 at 11:34 AM.

Worthy Lady
    Re: Weight Loss

To add on:
    My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am more confident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.
    Last edited by wendy79; 22-09-2014 at 11:02 AM.